Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
DANZ_16VT

Polo 16v Turbo 158 Bhp 173 Lb-ft Torque

DANZ_16VT
post-23377-1333663818_thumb.jpg Edited by DANZ_16VT

matt01

daaaaaym that's nice!

Matt G40

g40 valver Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

What you doing about the compression side of things?

Edited by mattpolo5491

DANZ_16VT
g40 valver Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

What you doing about the compression side of things?

It has got up rated piston and conrods dropping cr to 8.1 plus loads of other stuff but all to be reviled when complete and had the standalone mapped also there will be a cheeky video hope you all like. I don't think there another g40 valver in the UK so thought it would be different . I will post a few more pics up tomorrow.

DANZ_16VT

post-23377-1316552300_thumb.jpg

front end back on, all a tight fit haha :-)

cheers dan

Dooleyz

Looks great mate what standalone you gone with? You ran into any problems as of yet? You used gti injectors and fuel pump? Need to see more...... ;)

seanvw

dan you remind me of a mad scientist lol your always toying with different cars and things to do to them lol

would love to know how youve done this, cost and what sort of bhp your putting out, the standard valver just aint fast enough...wondering could this be combined with the 1.6 gti conversion to make a true monster

grungeisdead

Been done before in a mk3 with a g60 charger in the UK

How did you overcome clearance issues on the mani header 1?

Fair play tho.bet.it.cost.a.bit.with uprated internals. I have a custom mani off said mk3 and just planned to blow up a standard lump very quickly :-)

codzilla

hehehehe *snort's.

It's like Nerd star wars.

polo6n2g40

good work, like to see a bit more permenant solution to throttle body and will you be using a vac pull down unit for the boost return butterfly - maybe something of a derv egr flap.

DANZ_16VT
good work, like to see a bit more permenant solution to throttle body and will you be using a vac pull down unit for the boost return butterfly - maybe something of a derv egr flap.

thats what i was looking at using but it off the road for 2 months as have another car so I'm thinking itb`s before then.

DANZ_16VT
Been done before in a mk3 with a g60 charger in the UK

How did you overcome clearance issues on the mani header 1?

Fair play tho.bet.it.cost.a.bit.with uprated internals. I have a custom mani off said mk3 and just planned to blow up a standard lump very quickly :-)

with alot of prosision trimming to the charger bracket. and it all a nice tight fit haha

DANZ_16VT
dan you remind me of a mad scientist lol your always toying with different cars and things to do to them lol

would love to know how youve done this, cost and what sort of bhp your putting out, the standard valver just aint fast enough...wondering could this be combined with the 1.6 gti conversion to make a true monster

hello sean. i`ll give you a rough price estimate on all i have spent about 1500 that doesnt include remap stting up cost. and i was lucky enough to buy the engine block already built. if i hadnt you would be adding another 1500 for engine work. i`m also prob gonna put itb`s on before it back on the road. you going to the cp annual rr day it will be rolling there for all to see. power wise i`m looking for around the 200bhp mark as stands now. but wanting cams for xmas so with the cams and itbs would like to see near the 250bhp mark. and if everything going to plan i may have sneaked a cheeky eaton on in place of the g40 charger.

you`ll have to wait and see hahahah

hows your engine running now sean you got it all sorted?

dan

DANZ_16VT
Looks great mate what standalone you gone with? You ran into any problems as of yet? You used gti injectors and fuel pump? Need to see more...... ;)

mega squirt v3. you will see more all in good time all in good time haha.

only problem has been getting everything to fit in the front is all nice and snug at the front ha.

will be using gti injectors.

dan

panda

Will be interesting to see if this lasts longer than the rest of your creations lol.

blandy123
Will be interesting to see if this lasts longer than the rest of your creations lol.

If there was a like button...

But this has been done properly no expence spared to be fair to him. But we will seee. cant wait to go in it :D

DANZ_16VT

Creations haha think you might be getin me mixed up with polodan2010 as this engine has had no expense spared. So dont judge till you no the details.

thanks polodan2009 not polodan2010 haha

DANZ_16VT

Small update. Engine in a million parts right now will bash some pics up. On start up was burning loads of oil the oil rings on pistons 1 and 2 where fucked ill take a pic so you see what a mean. Didnt know this as I bought the engine ready built. So engine stripped and new rings and headgasket on order all going well should be back to together in next few weeks then sending the beast of to have the ecu wired in and all rolling roaded then ill have some bhp figures for you all. Update shortly with pics. Thats all for now.

panda

Creations haha think you might be getin me mixed up with polodan2010 as this engine has had no expense spared. So dont judge till you no the details.

Small update. Engine in a million parts right now will bash some pics up. On start up was burning loads of oil the oil rings on pistons 1 and 2 where fucked ill take a pic so you see what a mean. Didnt know this as I bought the engine ready built. So engine stripped and new rings and headgasket on order all going well should be back to together in next few weeks then sending the beast of to have the ecu wired in and all rolling roaded then ill have some bhp figures for you all. Update shortly with pics. Thats all for now.

I think i'll stand by my original prediction.

DANZ_16VT

I think i'll stand by my original prediction.

Thats fine you stand by what ever the fuck you want to. Is that all some people do on here try there best to shoot people down.

Monkey-man

Need to get some vids of this up....need to hear that whine :p

louislewin

Not much room left in there and as above you are have to stick a vid up :D going to be beast