Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
meganscott

Mk 2 polo Ranger Falmouth

meganscott

Second time I've seen this parked on my road!

Exactly the same as the 'limited edition' polo I have but red! (mine is metallic grey)

camytait

What's the difference? I have a ranger too. It's my first

SamWilliam

Btw thats me, red ranger at the top off Falmouth marine collehe hill?

v3ast

More locals to Cornwall, good to hear. Give me a wave if you see this...

My 85' Coupe S

12301315_494396327407277_585397330_n.jpg

• Like 1

Jddubs

Btw thats me, red ranger at the top off Falmouth marine collehe hill?

I used to see your car parked on Marlborough road a lot, and another grey ranger (meganscott I assume that was yours?) where are they at now?

SamWilliam

I want you coupè s man hahah, and yeah mine still around, and the other one I haven't got a clue. And well we should have a little meet soon then!?

Jddubs

I want you coupè s man hahah, and yeah mine still around, and the other one I haven't got a clue. And well we should have a little meet soon then!?

Oh nice, did you move house or something? Yeah as soon as I turn 17 in October then pass my test I'd love to haha. I've only ever really seen 5 other mk2s in Cornwall that I can remember, all of them in Falmouth

mbusby993

Not in a Polo these days (although I might be in a 6n2 as a daily soon) but my mk2 Golf used to be around Falmouth a lot.

SamWilliam

No man I haven't moved, I live in Penryn but my buddy lives in Falmouth, he has a dragon green vr3 mk3 three door, and yeah man pass it phaha, and yeah I've seen it aroubd Falmouth acouple of time before I like what you did with it man

v3ast

Mine? Ahaha if so thanks man, want to see more polo's around. Got parts for any locals too if needed.

Jddubs

Mine? Ahaha if so thanks man, want to see more polo's around. Got parts for any locals too if needed.
You haven't got a front bumper have you? And a left front wing?

v3ast

I did have, but I've just used it for mine, however I am getting a brand new one to save on back to black aha. I'll give you a message if and when I'm planning to swap them over pal, as for the wing I just sold a my second coupe to someone in St Austell, if you got in touch with him I'm sure he's still got them!

Jddubs

I did have, but I've just used it for mine, however I am getting a brand new one to save on back to black aha. I'll give you a message if and when I'm planning to swap them over pal, as for the wing I just sold a my second coupe to someone in St Austell, if you got in touch with him I'm sure he's still got them!

Ok that would be ideal thanks

v3ast

No worries bud, also if you're interested in the wing of the coupe I sold. The guy I sold it too is called Fynn Roberts, if you have Facebook message him and he should let you know about it. Car was rotten but the wings were ok.

Jddubs

No worries bud, also if you're interested in the wing of the coupe I sold. The guy I sold it too is called Fynn Roberts, if you have Facebook message him and he should let you know about it. Car was rotten but the wings were ok.

That's quite funny fynn is a friend of a friend, I don't actually know him but I know of him, thanks very much

Rossyboi93

you cornwall boys will be seeing me in august then as I'm going for a holiday there for 10 days :)

v3ast

That's quite funny fynn is a friend of a friend, I don't actually know him but I know of him, thanks very much

You're welcome pal, message me if you need anything else. As for you Ross, I look forward to bumping into you aha, I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good weather, shall I?

Rossyboi93

Yeah keep an eye out man! Yeah I hope it's good weather so I can clean my car before I go! No doubt it will be filthy when I get there because it's 7 hours from me! 🙈

Rossyboi93

Are you near to pertain sands that's where I'm going :)

mbusby993

Guessing you mean Perran Sands?About 10-15 minutes from me. I'm in a green 6n 16v at the mo. ;)

SamWilliam

How many of you guys are going jamboree this year?? Got to curise with some polos man hahah?

mbusby993

Think it clashes with Retro Rides which I'm taking my Golf to.

Jddubs

You're welcome pal, message me if you need anything else. As for you Ross, I look forward to bumping into you aha, I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good weather, shall I?

Well there's always something I need haha, other than the bumper and front left wing I could do with a centre console if possible? Cheers mate

v3ast

I'll have a look for you bud, don't think I do but there might be one down the garage.

Jddubs

I'll have a look for you bud, don't think I do but there might be one down the garage.

Lovely stuff cheers mate