Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Sign in to follow this  
KOBpolo98

the latest polo

KOBpolo98

Basicaly bought a new polo and upgraded from my old 6N

bought myself a mighty 1.4 Polo, Came out of Essex so if anyone has any history it would be good

The night it arrived on the back of a lorry i pulled it off and let it sit in the drive way, had a good look the next morning and the wee car was as high as a kite and the BBS weren't my cup of tea , i knew i had to get my fondmetal's on it ASAP and swap the coilovers around when i had a hour or two. Also i was not a fan of the smoked rear lights and the black mesh over the two sidelights,

12822005_1050111868344455_1699782744_n_z

Basically the net thing i done was put my fondmetal's on which got it sitting more tho the way i wanted it.

12825675_1050111858344456_2084867014_n_z

The next thing i done was fit the coilovers and get the wee thing lower to the ground, changed the rear lights to the clear ones and changed the side lights to my old ones.

12834939_1050111905011118_1746811096_n_z

Lastly its hard to beat sitting in work and getting snapchats of your car parked outside

12788216_1050111918344450_1644669251_n_z

Edited by KOBpolo98
  • Like 1

wizardmanjm

I liked the bbs but the fondmetals look really good too, so what's up with the blue one?

KOBpolo98

I liked the bbs but the fondmetals look really good too, so what's up with the blue one?

Was not a fan of the BBS's lol, aww a lad ran up to me and offered me good money for it :) i kept the fondmetals and colour concept lol, its in re republic of Ireland now on a southern plate lol

• Like 1

KOBpolo98

What's everyone's opinion on theses ?b706b9484bd9d3d976a43f5e14949814.jpg

Edited by KOBpolo98
  • Like 1

wizardmanjm

I'm a bit here and there with those wheels, not sure if I like em or not lol the size suits well but I reckon you need to change the style of the car to completely pull them off

KOBpolo98

I'm sort of the same lol, looking something different for summer lol

Elijah

Put some g60 steels on it and it will look fab.

madnemo

Put some g60 steels on it and it will look fab.

100% This. or renault megane 16" steels too.

Nice polo too, Thought you broke the blue one. is this a 16v valver ?

Nimal xx

Edited by madnemo

wizardmanjm

Am I the only guy who's thinking no to steels lol?

madnemo

Am I the only guy who's thinking no to steels lol?

lol . i used to hate steel wheels. then i saw a lupo at edition 38 running megane steels. it pulled it off sick . No silly stretch but lowered and subtle

• Like 1

wizardmanjm

I like steels on most stuff actually, my mk2 is definitley staying on them but I don't know on this 6n lol

• Like 1

Dean

Big fan of the valver wheels, or specially on a red polo them 6n2 GTi wheels. Oh or some RH Cups.

Something like this;

DSC00301.jpg

• Like 1

KOBpolo98

Haven't done a wile lot to the car since I've last posted (due to work and collage) here some pics from eastersunday but :) good wee day out post-920055-145937880456_thumb.jpg303e396c41cbfdcf74334d9491249c6d.jpgb1561169e866155742b74b409cd6d8cc.jpg98879c047673d872b41d5dacf7c3f175.jpg

I've now decided on the wheels which I want to put on :)

• Like 1

KOBpolo98

Took a run up to dubshed (the polo wasent there as i had a major hangover and wasent assed driving up lol) Seen this 6N and fell in love with it, next on my to do list is smooth my front bumper and refurb the fondmetals :) Cant wait for some of the big shows this year

12957214_1339614349388043_1231056207_n_z

Edited by KOBpolo98

Mattnaz

Thats a 6n2... owned by ryan connelly.

KOBpolo98

ment to put a 2 at the end of that lol, none the less stunning :)

KOBpolo98

Sorry i haven't been updating this thread much guys, lost interest in the polo for a good wile whilst it was running bad (turned out to be a cracked distributor) Took the mad notion of selling it but got fed up with people asking silly questions (is the car lowerd, is window tinted ect) so i decided to raffle it. still have it as when i got it sorted i fell in love with it again :)

KOBpolo98

Finally got to a show yesterday :) 099225ea38086dce459bd3a0234b533c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOBpolo98

Sorry have neglected the thread for a wile now, lost heart in the wee car for a good wile but have got back at it and fell in love again. since my last update I have fitted a new clutch and painted my gearbox ted whilst it was out ? currently saving my money to get a few rough bits sorted. Also keeping my eyes open for a nice set of leathers as the fabric seats are very plain in my opinion. Also was taken to the MOT centre by the police for a road worthiness test as they didn't like how low it was ? passed with flying colours ?

image.jpg

KOBpolo98

so tonight on my way home from work I noticed that the breaks are starting to squeak so I'm Gona service the breaks and splash out and Fire on some drilled and groved disks and new pads ? (also I can document it and will help me with collage) ? haha also I keep saying I'm going to look at my stainless steel exhaust and stop the rattle of it as its starting to do my head in ? going to attempt that whilst I'm waxoiling the boot floor and under it for winter ?

image.jpg

• Like 2

KOBpolo98

Gave the polo a quick wash and slick before work ??? New breaks after Christmas now 

IMG_3267.JPG

• Like 1

madnemo

Like the above picture :smile:. Looks tidy. 

• Like 1

KOBpolo98
On 23/11/2016 at 15:37, madnemo said:

Like the above picture :smile:. Looks tidy. 

Thanks man, my heart, sole and most of my wages has went into the wee car lol, your 6n looks tidy to lol, were abouts you from in NI ? 

• Like 1

madnemo

Thanks. Im from N.London not NI . Lol. 

Nimal

KOBpolo98
4 hours ago, madnemo said:

Thanks. Im from N.London not NI . Lol. 

Nimal

Fuck ? Made a right clown of my self lol ??