fred28k

Polo 6n2 gti breaking (Norfolk)

13 posts in this topic

Breaking for spares polo gti
Alloys with almost new tyres £250

coilovers about 1 year old £100
Gti interior £100
Engine and gearbox with new clutch recently fitted 104k recent cam belt less than 6k ago with wiring if needed £500
5door wind deflectors £20
Xenon headlights £100
Gti bumpers with fogs £100 pair
Anything else needed just ask and il give you a price 
Open to offers on all listed
Located near acle Norfolk 

Freddie

IMG_1705.jpg IMG_1706.jpg 

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

Sensible offers considered 

rx2's once cleaned up look great and tyres are nearly new

engine had a lot of work about 6k ago including new piston rings head gasket water pump and cambelt also new clutch about 500 miles ago and gearbox changes perfect and pulls well in every gear

Bump

any takers before bits go on eBay 

I'm interested in the interior handles that screw to the door cards - not the chrome bits, the bits you pull on to shut the door.

I'm sure there's a proper name for them but <shrug>

e: Assuming the plastic is in decent condition and the tabs that you screw into aren't snapped off of course

I am after a decent condition gti gearstick and the plastic cover for the drivers side headlight washer jet if you have them still?

14 hours ago, rozza92 said:

I am after a decent condition gti gearstick and the plastic cover for the drivers side headlight washer jet if you have them still?

Still got both so you need the whole gearstick including gearknob and gaiter

2 hours ago, fred28k said:

Still got both so you need the whole gearstick including gearknob and gaiter

okay great, just the gearknob ideally. How much do you want for it and the headlight washer jet cover?

1 hour ago, rozza92 said:

okay great, just the gearknob ideally. How much do you want for it and the headlight washer jet cover?

So just the gearknob no stick

no idea on price make me an offer ?

7 hours ago, fred28k said:

So just the gearknob no stick

no idea on price make me an offer ?

I shall PM you

Edited by rozza92

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in