Please be aware that from Friday 30th July 2017 ClubPolo members and the staff will be away at The Polo Social 2017. Responses to support tickets/posts maybe delayed.
Still haven't booked, not sure? If you wish to know more about our yearly gathering, click here to find out more

We'll see you all there!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
kwijibo_coupe

Club Polo track day, 14th October 2017

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 - Kwijibo_coupe - Polo GT - Club Member
2 - Dean - vRS - Club Member
3 - Yoof - Club Member
4 - Buggirl- Club Member
5 - Dave9n3 - 9N3 GTI - Club Member
6 - andygti- 9N3 GTI - Club Member
7 -SciroccoSteve - Mark 2 Bready - Club Member
8 - DaveyUK - 9n3 PD130 - Forum User
9 buxton - turbocharged mk2f - Club Member
10 - John9n3 - 9N3 GTI - Club Member 

11- ohmatriix - Mk2f Polo - Club Member 

12-Gleny135 -  Mk2 Breadvan - Club Member

13- Tav - Clio Trophy (most likely) - Club Member (needs renewed)

14- 

15-

Hopefully no pit lane cam belt changes this time if we come :s

Edited by Tav
2 people like this

I have sent a PM to everyone who has their name down as I need to get deposits in. 

I have secured 14 places so we currently have 1 spare but I can get more if there is interest. 

2 people like this

Got my deposit in and bought a Clio Trophy.  Apologies for taking french sh*t :)

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Dean
      By Dean
      List of races for BTCC 2017

Round 1 Race 1 Brands Hatch

Round 1 Race 2 Brands Hatch

Round 1 Race 3 Brands Hatch

Donington Park Race 1

Donington Park Race 2

Thruxton Race 1

Thruxton Race 2

Thruxton Race 3

Oulton Park Race 1

Oulton Park Race 2

Oulton Park Race 3

Will list as many as possible, and will find any that are missing and add them later.
    • jonPDpolo
      By jonPDpolo
      As has become a staple of the Polo Social, we will be holding a Show & Shine competition on the Sunday of the Polo Social

We've kept the trophies from last year so lots up for grabs.

To enter the Show and Shine see myself (look out for the beard) or one of the members of staff floating around (normally by the Marquee) and we will get you signed up. Entry is £5 but all of this money will go to charity. So even if you are not bothered about a trophy please still enter your car as the money does go to a really good cause which currently be Macmillan Cancer Support/Cancer Research UK.

The Show and Shine is self-judged so the most deserving cars are decided by the people who enter (and no you can't vote for your own car!   ) We also have a People’s Choice award which allows anyone attending the show to cast their vote. To get these slips also see one of the staff.

Trophies Available:

Overall 1st/2nd/3rd (Self judged by entrants)
      Best Wheels/Engine Bay/Interior/Engineering (Staff picks)
      People's Choice (Voted by show attendees)
      Polodriver.com Award (Chosen by Rich of Polodriver.com)
      Because Racecar Award

IMPORTANT STUFF!!!

Please note that entry to the show and shine will ONLY be open until 11.30am and slips must be returned to SNS control by 1pm, this is so we can collate the results in time to do trophies at around 2/2.15pm. Also please don't move your car over to the show field until you've signed up, paid and received your voting form, thank you

The whole weekend is a chilled out and relaxed one and this includes the Show and Shine. The whole point is to have a bit of fun and see some nice Polo's! 
    • kwijibo_coupe
      By kwijibo_coupe
      I'm trying to organise a little meet up for the Scottish guys.

Setting a provisional date just now of the 9th April.

But we just need to decide what to do.

Crail is on that weekend and Dundee area is usually quite central for most of us, but it is a Ford weekend for them so probably won't be much to look at for us.

We could always just meet up in Dundee and go for a drive, grab some lunch, find some nice parking spots or whatever?

Also just to make a point to any new comers, Club Polo members in Scotland are few and far between so if you want to attend you'll need to travel. Dundee is 100miles away for me alone. We would love to have more regional meets but the numbers don't make that possible so we have to group the whole of Scotland together as one.
    • jonPDpolo
      By jonPDpolo

Stanford Hall have just confirmed that we have a club stand at this years show at Stanford Hall in Leicestershire on Sunday 30th April 2017.

http://www.stanfordhallvw.com/

A pretty laid back and relaxed feeling show, there's always lots to look round and plenty of impressive VW metal from throughout the ages on display (late 40's/early 50's up to present day)

The stand is only ten spaces and I will post your pass out to you the week before, so please only put your name down if you can 100% attend!

Entrance is £10 per person

1. JonPD
    • kwijibo_coupe
      By kwijibo_coupe
      To see some of the pictures from last years track day click on the link below.

Here are some videos taken by myself and Ross from last year too. If anyone else has videos from last year we would love to see them :)