Please be aware that from Friday 30th July 2017 ClubPolo members and the staff will be away at The Polo Social 2017. Responses to support tickets/posts maybe delayed.
Still haven't booked, not sure? If you wish to know more about our yearly gathering, click here to find out more

We'll see you all there!

kevsplitty

Water pipe

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys do you stock a replacement one of these ? Its off my 1991 mk2f breadvan, 1.0l cat ,water pipe,looked online only ones i can find have an extra pipe further along tho. Thanks kev

17103608_10154641435459495_4691783170560

@Andy@VWH

Hi Kev,

My apologies for the delay in response.

Yes we can get this part from VW Classic Parts in Germany for you.

Looks to be part number 030-121-065/A

It can be ordered here (with photo) https://www.vwheritage.com/classic/

Just copy the part number in the box and hit 'go'..

Delivery would be approx 7-10 days

Hope this is still relevant, and of help for you.

Cheers

Andy

1 person likes this

Hi Andy,thanks for reply,i had to get mine braised up in the end as needed it asap,glad to know tho that you can still get parts for this model,will be in touch if i need other stuff in the future

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now