1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Here we have my Polo TDI. It has approx 120k on the clock. It's been a great car for the last couple of years. I had no intention of selling it other than I have been given an unmissable opportunity for another car so something has to go!
The bodywork is in average condition. Has the odd dent and scratch, but it is a 16 year old car. Interior wise it's over all very clean. Everything works as it should. Has manual windows but electric mirrors. Has MOT till April 2018
Good points are:
- 12 months MOT
- £30 a year tax
- cheap insurance
- averages 600 miles to a tank (£45ish to fill, have had almost 700 miles on a gentle run!)
- 5 door
- Electric mirrors
- GTI clocks with binicle (But with TDI red line and correct milage for the car etc)
- GTI seats in very good condition (removed from car with 63k)
- GTI upper and lower grilles
- GTI splitter
- GTI Xenon headlights
- GTI front bumper with headlight washers and 6.5L washer bottle
- Gloss black front and rear VW badges
- GTI 256mm front brakes with new discs and pads recently
- Has had chassis notch in the past if you want to lower it
- Tyres have plenty of meat on them
- Anologue clock on the GTI clock isn't wired in.
- Window winder handle for the rear drivers side window has come off. It's still in the car and on the handle but it doesn't stay secured on, but the window works fine.
- Headlight washers are plumbed in with 6.5L washer bottle but electrical wiring isn't complete yet.
- Wheels would benefit from a paint.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Car is in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
£750 or best offer.
Kam - 0738 727 3999
So hey guys, introduction, I'm Benji and I live in a cozy little town called Ross, I've recently turned 17 on March 12th and I've got a test booked soon, been messing and slowly adding to my car (2001 6n2) affectionately dubbed (pun) eve
-so here she is before coilovers
-then a stubby Ariel
-then numerous coil photos, a few low and then more after I dropped her more
Wanted either 6n with the afh engine.
Or full and conversion
Or polo gti
Hi, I'm Tim, currently living in the Netherlands, where they say the grass is greener . Having grown up in a Volvo family I'm now making my foray into VWs! Here is my ''new'' Polo 1.4 8V (09/2000): Sadly an automatic, but for the mileage (170k kms), MX history, condition inside+out and the price - undeniably a steal.
I'm looking at lowering it on a good+cheap (i know) spring+shock combo or coils, OEM wheels maybe from the GTI? Or mk4 Golf hubcaps... but keeping it simple and clean for now.
Looking forward to being a member of this community!
Hi fellow Polo owners, currently the belt on my alternator is soon about to snap, is it a huge issue if it snaps?, will it f**k my engine up ? Cause I've been told it will please help I'm scared to drive my car. Yes I'm a rookie, insult me all you like xD can you send me links to what belt I need to buy please?