Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
jonPDpolo

Sunday Show & Shine Competition

jonPDpolo

As has become a staple of the Polo Social, we will be holding a Show & Shine competition on the Sunday of the Polo Social

We've kept the trophies from last year so lots up for grabs.

To enter the Show and Shine see myself (look out for the beard) or one of the members of staff floating around (normally by the Marquee) and we will get you signed up. Entry is £5 but all of this money will go to charity. So even if you are not bothered about a trophy please still enter your car as the money does go to a really good cause which currently be Macmillan Cancer Support/Cancer Research UK.

The Show and Shine is self-judged so the most deserving cars are decided by the people who enter (and no you can't vote for your own car! :tongue:  ) We also have a People’s Choice award which allows anyone attending the show to cast their vote. To get these slips also see one of the staff.

Trophies Available:

Overall 1st/2nd/3rd (Self judged by entrants)

Best Wheels/Engine Bay/Interior/Engineering (Staff picks)

People's Choice (Voted by show attendees)

Polodriver.com Award (Chosen by Rich of Polodriver.com)

Because Racecar Award

IMPORTANT STUFF!!!

Please note that entry to the show and shine will ONLY be open until 11.30am and slips must be returned to SNS control by 1pm, this is so we can collate the results in time to do trophies at around 2/2.15pm. Also please don't move your car over to the show field until you've signed up, paid and received your voting form, thank you

The whole weekend is a chilled out and relaxed one and this includes the Show and Shine. The whole point is to have a bit of fun and see some nice Polo's! :D

• Like 2

jonPDpolo

Quick additional reminder

Please don't move your car over to the Show & Shine area on the Sunday until you've seen me (or other member of staff) and gotten a voting form as this makes it a lot easier to track who is in the competition!

If you're only coming on the Sunday (if so, why? You're missing out on the fun! :tongue:) and want to participate in the Show & Shine, follow the signs to the Day Parking area, come and get a form then move your car over

Thanks 8>)

• Like 1

NickBraddock

I'd like to enter but I won't be joining till early hours Sunday morning if I can still find you then to pay and enter??

jonPDpolo
1 minute ago, NickBraddock said:

I'd like to enter but I won't be joining till early hours Sunday morning if I can still find you then to pay and enter??

Yeah that's fine Nick, just put it in day parking first off then come and find me to pay and get the form then park in the Show & Shine area 8>)

• Like 1

nige8021

You will see these notices at the entrance to the field

594cf873bb0b5_TPSSnSInfo.thumb.jpg.e7e76025909c5eb3567d145c592f2e32.jpg

• Like 2