Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Nigel Baker

Mk2 Body panels

Nigel Baker

Hi Trying to do up my MK2 coupe S. I am have trouble trying to find rear wheel arches and rear panel. Does any one know any where I can get them online? Have tried a few places with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

chopperoli

Coupe specific panels are no longer available from the usual sources like Hadrians etc

Nigel Baker

Tried loads of places now with no luck. Have been thinking about get a Mk 1 polo replacement panel or even Mk 2 Golf panel and trying to adapt it as they are all very available, but not sure what the best option is!

steveo3002

dont think theres many official places that hold stock , sometimes stuff comes up on facebook or ebay if you keep looking , or like you say get an arch from something similar and use that 

Nigel Baker

Going to give the Golf panel a go, will let you all know how I get on.