Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Andrea Scherer

Polo Fox Coupe 86c for sale

Andrea Scherer

Hello,

I have a Polo Fox Coupe, color white, year of construction 1988, which is damaged by an accidental damage (on request I send you pictures and the opinion) .The vehicle is in a very neat condition, also the interior is in original condition. Are you interested in this vehicle? The car was always in our family possession, so first hand. Momentary KM booth 89306.

regards

Andrea Scherer

nige8021

First Welcome to the forum.

I have made out a for sale advert in the classified section

If you have any pictures of the car ? you can edit the advert and put the pictures into it, also you will need to put a valid price, this is to comply with the forum rules :)

Andrea Scherer
21 hours ago, Andrea Scherer said:

Hello,

I have a Polo Fox Coupe, color white, year of construction 1988, which is damaged by an accidental damage (on request I send you pictures and the opinion) .The vehicle is in a very neat condition, also the interior is in original condition. Are you interested in this vehicle? The car was always in our family possession, so first hand. Momentary KM booth 89306.

regards

Andrea Scherer

Note to my first message:
As desired, photos of my damaged polo are now deposited.
How much the car / parts are still worth I do not know, next year he would have the oldtimerkritzeichen and I would be sorry to let him with this engine running just scrapped, so I turn to this forum. Please understand, I am not a car Freak.Please understand for my bad English, I come from Germany and try to write the text with Google quite understandably

Polo_Bilder1.jpg

Polo_Bilder2.jpg

Polo_Bilder3.jpg

Tyler earle

Hey pal could you send photos please? 

nige8021
59 minutes ago, Tyler earle said:

Hey pal could you send photos please? 

First Welcome to the forum.

The OP hasn't been online for over 2 years so I doubt you will get any reply from them