Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Arwing

Are these genuine G60 wheels??

Arwing

1st post didn't show? so hope this doesn't duplicate.

Just got a Mk3 Polo and after replacing both rear bearings, have discovered the horrible noise coming from the back was due to flat spots in the tires. Not a fan of 13" anyway but looks like it might be cheaper to buy a 2nd hand set of wheels than replace 3 tires (1 on the front is bad too). I have been offered these wheels shown in photo off a Mk2. They are been sold as 14" G60's but i have heard there is a VW winter wheel? that looks similar. Can anyone identify if these are genuine G60's? Also, what's the going rate £££ for the wheels in the photo? Wether they be G60's or otherwise.

Thanks.

IMG-20170627-WA0001.jpg

Edited by Arwing

steveo3002

g60 steels are always 15"

14" ones are off a mk3 golf...

14" go for £60-80 bare on forums or cheaper if not being sold as baby g60s  

Arwing

Thanks for the info. I'll most likely get these. At least i know now they're not real G60's. Also, i have an idea of what they're worth now too. I was told i could have them for £50 with 3 good tires and 1 on the limit. I'll see how much he's willing to haggle :) Thanks again.

Arwing

Just bought them for £40. Now i need to lower the car :(