Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
JimmyBreadvan

Wheels on a bread van

JimmyBreadvan

Hi there guys. Recent new member and proud owner of an '86 Formal E with only 37k on the clock...imagine that.

Thought this would be the best place to sign up to in regards to questions and advice etc.

I currently have the original wheels in the garage for restoration but would also like some smart lookers for lets face it...showing off.

It's currently on period TSWs. I'd have to check the full sizing etc but essentially I was looking for advice on a new set of rims.

I'm wondering if anybody can advise as to how big as well as how wide I can go without any modding to arches etc.

I assume there'll be plenty of you that have tried bits and bats through your time so who better to ask?

Thanks for your time guys, Have a good day!

• Like 1

Dean

Welcome to the forums Jimmy!

The site will be rather quite over the next few days due to our yearly show. Why not attend and show your wip!

Hopefully someone will be along to help and advise you :D

JimmyBreadvan

Cheers for the welcome Dean. I'd love to come along but work being the joy it is, I just can't blag out of the weekend :sorry:

I noticed that the site would be quiet but I'm a patient man, Happy to wait.

I shall no doubt be attending the next one. After wanting a Breadvan for so long I'll be taking full advantage of the great VW community. Enjoy the show my man.

• Like 1