Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Eilirthomas

Need help Finding a paint mix

Eilirthomas

Hello guys im in the middle of my framboise red polo coupe build. Ive asked 3 local body shops and they do not have the paint code for the colour which is LP3D im in desprate need because i really want to keep the car the original colour because its so rare any help or links will be appreciated. 

(I have a build thread for my polo if you want to chevk it out) 

Thank you 

Eilir

Edited by Eilirthomas

nige8021

Supprised they can't help ?  I use a local company to me, Nu-Againe paints in Bedford, they have an eBay shop huggspaint ? and even if the paint code isn't listed they will colour match to a bit of original paint  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/nuaganecarpaints01234355990/

Eilirthomas
59 minutes ago, nige8021 said:

Supprised they can't help ?  I use a local company to me, Nu-Againe paints in Bedford, they have an eBay shop huggspaint ? and even if the paint code isn't listed they will colour match to a bit of original paint  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/nuaganecarpaints01234355990/

Thank you. I follow them on ebay already only problem is that the paint is faded exept for the inside benith the carpets so i dont know what to do cos every other pannel is faded or rusty 

nige8021

Have you contacted them to see if they can do the original paint code or the VW description ?  as I know they will be able to supply the paint 

Eilirthomas
7 minutes ago, nige8021 said:

Have you contacted them to see if they can do the original paint code or the VW description ?  as I know they will be able to supply the paint 

I will tonight mate thank you so much x

steveo3002

you must be dealing with some alkward people , its a common colour that can be mixed from that code easily , should be zero hassle