Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Sign in to follow this  
r10tz0r

Think I've decided on what car to go for next...

r10tz0r

I decided it's time for an upgrade, I really fancy something with a bit more power and a few more comforts, so went hunting through a massive list of probabilities, having the 16v I like the idea of an understated car at first glance that can actually be fun and surprising to drive, obviously budget is the main factor, after a bit of research I came to a conclusion.

A Toyota Corolla, and I dont mean the old 80's 86 corolla, those things are silly money! I've set my heart on an E13 (01-06) Tsport. they look very bland on the outside, but contain a 1.8L lump that spins round to 8200 RPM and put out 189bhp, an engine commonly found in the lotus elise and that era celica.

prices are low right (1-2k) and they have that famous toyota reliability with a nice interior, a great sleeper, plus they have a good aftermarket following and they can be supercharged really easily for an extra kick.

In my eyes its a great step up from the Polo, afterall I do love a high revving NA motor.

the question is, what do I do with the Polo? I'd love to keep it but probably would have to sell it. I'd absolutely hate to have to break it!