Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Sign in to follow this  
nige8021

£100K 5 Car Garage

nige8021

This has been taken from another forum, be interesting to see what cars/bikes you come up with.

You have a house with a garage, it has 5 parking spaces in it, you can use one space for 2 motorcycles if you wish. You have an allowance of £100k to spend on which ever vehicles you choose. Spank the virtual money, telling us which car you'd pick, why you'd choose it and what you'd use it for, along with an advert for the said cars/bikes.

kwijibo_coupe

Mine would be a little bit boring since all my 'dream' cars are well over £100k :lol:

But if £100k was my budget I'd have an E46 M3 CSL (£60k ish) an E60 M5 (£15k ish). Then I'd try and budget £10k for a kit car of some sort, Caterham 7 or something. Then with the £15k left over I'd buy 2 minted G40s and restore them :)

MonsterL35YFP

Audi Quattro U R 

Polo G40 

Fiesta RS turbo 

Focus RS 2017 

Landrover Defender 

Should be well under budget, I'm a man of simple taste 

Edited by MonsterL35YFP
Auto correct

mbusby993

E30 M3

Mk2 Golf G60

S13 200sx

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6

and a well specced E36 Touring as a “family wagon”... a 328i Sport in Technoviolet with all the mod cons. 

I imagine I’d have a smidge if change left from 100k too... depends how much I could get an E30 M3 in my garage for! My car taste is quite modest really. :tongue:

kwijibo_coupe

I'm sure you'd have enough change left over to stick an S54 in the E36 touring. I think that would be a cracking combination. Nice and lairy, but not completely insane. 

• Like 1

mbusby993

A friend of mine back in Cornwall has an S54 in a Coupe shell and it’s bloody lovely! :tongue: 375bhp on the rollers!

2AAD59F6-562D-443C-BD05-0E65492D77AC.jpeg

D429AA2F-45E2-468D-AA6F-6237DB4D65FA.jpeg

jonPDpolo

Discussed this with Matt on Saturday at my gaff :D

C6 RS6 Avant

Properly sorted mk3 G40

Corrado G60/VR6 (can't decide, might prefer a G60 so got both charged cars :D)

Helios blue mk2 Scirocco with 4mo R32/R36 conversion

Big ol' Volvo 242/740/940 estate for batting about in

Whatever's left on tools/insurance/fuel :D

• Like 1

mbusby993

I forgot about the old Volvo discussion but a 242 would be a definite strong contender for me too, I think. :tongue:

m4ttyf

polo mk2 ranger

mk2 scirocco

Ford Falcon xb gt

Chevy Chevelle ss 1970

Mack RS700l

and the change left over can go to mods on polo and scirocco

• Like 1

jonPDpolo
2 hours ago, mbusby993 said:

I forgot about the old Volvo discussion but a 242 would be a definite strong contender for me too, I think. :tongue:

Had more of a think afterwards as couldn't think of a fifth when you were here :tongue:

• Like 1

mbusby993

Incidentally, my mates previously mentioned E36 S54 has just gone on eBay at £15k, definitely a worthy chunk of a £100k budget. I can personally vouch for how incredible this machine is! 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192454279773