Jump to content
Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Sign in to follow this  
mrmetallica

vw polo spec

Recommended Posts

mrmetallica

hi all. im trying to sort a exhaust for my daughters polo  but finding it confusing id like to know what mk it is and the other numbers they give the car. its a 09 1.4 polo

also wheres a good place to get a exhaust system for her polo please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiran_182

Mk7 9n3 

 

Dealer may be ablle to still order one or look on ebay or google 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrmetallica
2 hours ago, kiran_182 said:

Mk7 9n3 

 

Dealer may be ablle to still order one or look on ebay or google 

cheers mate really helpful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nige8021

TBH unless your looking for a performance exhaust, you'll probably find the well known fast fit places will be cheaper than buying one from eBay and then paying for it to be fitted, unless your planing to do the job yourself ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrmetallica
4 hours ago, nige8021 said:

TBH unless your looking for a performance exhaust, you'll probably find the well known fast fit places will be cheaper than buying one from eBay and then paying for it to be fitted, unless your planing to do the job yourself ?

i dont think my daughter would want a performance exhaust lol just a standard joby will do going to a garage monday to get a qoute so will see how it goes.

thanks for replies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrmetallica

took it to kwikfit they want £275 ive tried searching but cant seem to find any where to buy a standard exhaust does any one have a link to a good place to get system cheap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steveo3002

i get alot of stuff from ebay.de ....punch in car details + auspuff 

 

example- maybe cheaper if you search 

 

 https://www.ebay.de/itm/Komplette-Auspuffanlage-ab-Kat-Montagesatz-VW-POLO-9N-1-4-Schragheck-2001-2009/361477896813?fits=Year%3A2009|Model%3APolo&hash=item5429c2fa6d:g:4RgAAOSwAvJXDP24

 

autodoc also list a few bits for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrmetallica
4 minutes ago, steveo3002 said:

i get alot of stuff from ebay.de ....punch in car details + auspuff 

 

example- maybe cheaper if you search 

 

 https://www.ebay.de/itm/Komplette-Auspuffanlage-ab-Kat-Montagesatz-VW-POLO-9N-1-4-Schragheck-2001-2009/361477896813?fits=Year%3A2009|Model%3APolo&hash=item5429c2fa6d:g:4RgAAOSwAvJXDP24

 

autodoc also list a few bits for it

ive done a search but it comes up with a lot of performance exhausts. im a ford man and find it confusing trying to get bit for the vw .

does the 9n3 matter when looking for exhaust ? as ive seen some for 9n so wasnt sure.

shame that exhaust is in germany lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steveo3002

dont be scared to order from germany , if you search you will find a good price inc postage and theyre often more on the ball than uk sellers , will be here in a matter of days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines