Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Sign in to follow this  
mrmetallica

vw polo spec

mrmetallica

hi all. im trying to sort a exhaust for my daughters polo  but finding it confusing id like to know what mk it is and the other numbers they give the car. its a 09 1.4 polo

also wheres a good place to get a exhaust system for her polo please

kiran_182

Mk7 9n3 

Dealer may be ablle to still order one or look on ebay or google 

• Thanks 1

mrmetallica
2 hours ago, kiran_182 said:

Mk7 9n3 

Dealer may be ablle to still order one or look on ebay or google 

cheers mate really helpful

nige8021

TBH unless your looking for a performance exhaust, you'll probably find the well known fast fit places will be cheaper than buying one from eBay and then paying for it to be fitted, unless your planing to do the job yourself ?

mrmetallica
4 hours ago, nige8021 said:

TBH unless your looking for a performance exhaust, you'll probably find the well known fast fit places will be cheaper than buying one from eBay and then paying for it to be fitted, unless your planing to do the job yourself ?

i dont think my daughter would want a performance exhaust lol just a standard joby will do going to a garage monday to get a qoute so will see how it goes.

thanks for replies

mrmetallica

took it to kwikfit they want £275 ive tried searching but cant seem to find any where to buy a standard exhaust does any one have a link to a good place to get system cheap

steveo3002

i get alot of stuff from ebay.de ....punch in car details + auspuff 

example- maybe cheaper if you search 

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Komplette-Auspuffanlage-ab-Kat-Montagesatz-VW-POLO-9N-1-4-Schragheck-2001-2009/361477896813?fits=Year%3A2009|Model%3APolo&hash=item5429c2fa6d:g:4RgAAOSwAvJXDP24

autodoc also list a few bits for it

mrmetallica
4 minutes ago, steveo3002 said:

i get alot of stuff from ebay.de ....punch in car details + auspuff 

example- maybe cheaper if you search 

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Komplette-Auspuffanlage-ab-Kat-Montagesatz-VW-POLO-9N-1-4-Schragheck-2001-2009/361477896813?fits=Year%3A2009|Model%3APolo&hash=item5429c2fa6d:g:4RgAAOSwAvJXDP24

autodoc also list a few bits for it

ive done a search but it comes up with a lot of performance exhausts. im a ford man and find it confusing trying to get bit for the vw .

does the 9n3 matter when looking for exhaust ? as ive seen some for 9n so wasnt sure.

shame that exhaust is in germany lol

steveo3002

dont be scared to order from germany , if you search you will find a good price inc postage and theyre often more on the ball than uk sellers , will be here in a matter of days