Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Humphriesryan

Polo 9n gt egr help

Humphriesryan

HELP !! 

Polo 9n GT tdi 130pd 

BLT engine 2005 

I need to know what egr is needed for this engine and if it’s the one that has the anti shudder valve as I have this plug hanging around and now engine management light on and has been mapped out and that but you can’t map the eml out ...

Ps it has a egr delete It I think it’s the wrong one as I think it should have the asv attracted as that’s what the cable is for...... when I did the delete that plug was never plugged in and there was no asv there either

Yeti

If the engine management light wasn't on previously, even though the EGR delete was in place, its probably something else causing it. Do a fault scan before buying stuff. 

Humphriesryan

Sorry I should of said the idiot that had the car before me removed the led for the eml and I had to get it reapaired.

Humphriesryan

Brilliant thanks I have brought the correct parts and have installed, once done I removed codes but when I turn off and then back on the car they come back which is still pinging up my eml