Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Sign in to follow this  
Trickyricky

New member, heres my rolling project. Engine swap to come soon.

Trickyricky

Hi all. Im a new member and proudly received my silver sticker and key ring of approval today. I bought a mk2f polo coupe 1.0 fox a couple of months ago from a lovely chap in Brighton. The car had without doubt seen better days but it had only covered 42k and i just happened to fall for it ❤ haha. Here she was the dayi bought her. And ill upload the pictures of its journey from this to what she looks like now.

Screenshot_2019-03-21-17-04-24.png

• Like 1

Trickyricky

Screenshot_2019-03-21-17-04-21.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-17-04-18.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-17-04-15.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-17-04-05.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-17-03-55.png

• Like 1

Trickyricky

The previous owner was clearly a fan of taking his dog on journeys with him as the interior although in good shape happened to look like it had its own fur coat! So first step once home was to remove seats etc and hit it hard with a wet vac, and sterilizing agents. Took me around 7 plus hours to get it how i wanted.

Trickyricky

So i cant upload images larger than 5mb which iz a bummer. As most of my pictures of graft  on this car are over 5mb. 

nige8021

Hi Ricky,  the system should automatically resize your uploaded images, it's not a fast service but should work, if not try uploading to the likes of flikr and copy the img code from there and paste that into the reply box, that should also work 

• Like 1

Dean

Hi @Trickyricky

Welcome to ClubPolo!

I'll look into the 5MB attachments for you.

• Like 1

Trickyricky

Cheers guys 🙂 just got back off holiday and ready to get a decent thread going. Il try the flickr approach too. Many thanks 👍