Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
ConnorS1702

Help please!!

ConnorS1702

Hello I have a Polo 6n2 1.4 MPI

and there’s a hose missing on the left hand side of the engine I’ve tried to find a picture of it but can’t find one of the bay on the internet and won’t be able to get to the car till next week unfortunately, it is a project 😊

Pictures attached and it’s the pipe pointed to if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great 🙂

CAF26E23-13F9-4FF2-968D-41EE6404A2CD.jpeg

ConnorS1702

It actually does great stuff mate thank you!👍🏻

ConnorS1702

I managed to get to the car on the way to shops and after looking at the picture I’m still struggling 

Photo attached 👍🏻

429C54CF-3F8D-4796-AFFE-7D064D01FA45.jpeg

nige8021

https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/polo+derby+vento-ind/po/2001-240/1/103-103036/#2 That is the complete pipe from the back of the engine to the air filter box, it looks like the top part you need isn't available as a separate item so you'll have to buy the complete pipe 

ConnorS1702

They haven’t been changed in 18 years anyway so is it worth changing them all anyway? It’s a long term project anyway So I don’t mind👍🏻