Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
mgsmith_2001

Carista options

mgsmith_2001

Hi all,

Has anyone used a Carista OBD 2 tool on their polo?

For those that don't know what I am on about here is the link https://caristaapp.com/

Wondering what sort of customisation options are available for the polo?

nige8021

First Welcome to the forum.

Not used Carista, only use VCDS, but the guys on Briskoda seem to like it, as to what options you can code in, there will be all sorts of things like, needle sweep on ignition ON, teardrop wipers, DLR brightness? Auto-dipping of wing mirrors on reversing, and a whole load more.  As I said I only use VCDS and on that you select the different modules fitted to the car like "instruments" then in the "coding" section it gives what they call "long code helper" and you scroll through all the options on the screen and tick or untick the boxes to change the settings then click OK and it's all done