Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
TomRussell94

Looking for an 'old friend', mk2 Polo breadvan G477WMO

TomRussell94

*(Sorry for the double post, didn't realise there was a specific forum for this!)*

Hi all, so today out of sheer boredom, I decided to look up some old cars of mine on 'Check The Car' to see if they were still on the road! Much to my surprise, my old breadvan was showing as MOTed and Taxed! I haven't owned or seen the car for over 5 years but just wondered if anyone on here owns it or has any info about it! It was purchased from me in Surrey as a SORN project and ??went up north somewhere?? when I sold it before going off to uni, but that's about as much as I know! it was reg: G477 WMO, a white 1989 'Match' edition although 'Check The Car' is now showing it as Green!

Would just be great to see how it's looking now as this car meant a lot to me! Any help appreciated, thanks. 🙂

polo.jpg