Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Mihai

Engine plastic cover

Mihai

Hi all, 

I have a Polo 1.2 from 2004. I want to replace a part and I cannot find it anywhere. 

Inside the engine plastic cover, there is a rubber gasket, that is at the connection with the throttle body. Basically this gasket sits on the top of the throttle body. 

Could you please help to find this part? I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it. 

Thanks 

nige8021

First Welcome to the forum.

Have a look at this https://7zap.com/en/catalog/cars/Volkswagen/brand/20/0/Polo%2FDerby%2FVento-IND/PO   select what engine code you have ? (first three letters of the engine serial number on the V5 logbook) then look in the engine section 

Mihai

Hi Nige, 

Unfortunately the link that you sent is not working. Do you know how the seal is called? 

Many thanks 

nige8021

It is listed as a seal #3 in the picture

FD0EBB6E-0879-4111-AC73-199161333B7D.thumb.jpeg.6c212afd789dfed97405b3f8972df975.jpeg

BA69F5F3-E19C-4608-90BC-F091EAD669C8.jpeg.b8ea4f0ea4ff92b4fb3ac4073474cdf3.jpeg

As you can see there are a few options all dependant on what engine code you have