Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Sign in to follow this  
Batman_polo

VW polo classic salon

Batman_polo

Hi all new here, have a vw polo classic salon, looking to fit coilovers to it but I dunno what set up I need any help would be great 

Screenshot_20200209-163655_Gallery.jpg

Jim1500

Tidy looking wee saloon you've got there dude, where you based?

Afaik there's a coilover kit @ around £300, euro possibly do them

Batman_polo

Cheers, based outside ballymena county.antrim, needs lowered big time real stupid looking at this height lol 

Jim1500

Cool, there are a few other MK2/3s around the area, nephew has an 83 saloon as well that'll hopefully be back on the road soon.

They 14or15" BBS? 

A mate has a lovely breadvan (not far from you) which sits perfectly, I'll double check with him what set up he's using 

Batman_polo

Hopefully mine will be out this summer, they are 15" bbs for sale if your interested, never seen to many salons about, yea if you could find out that would be great, I bought a set of 15" jbw wheels hopefully suit it 

20200210_201717.jpg

Jim1500

Cool, they'll really suit that! With the right drop, I'd almost be tempted to go with gold centres.

He's a H&R cup kit on his, I'll PM you his number and you can give him a buzz, he's not too far from B'mena

Edited by Jim1500
  • Thanks 1

Batman_polo

Good weather I thought I'd get stuck into polo again, got the wheels on just needs lowered now, will hopefully has this done this week 

Screenshot_20200603-153417_Gallery.jpg

Jim1500

😎

• Like 1