Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
RAWmetalworks

Evening all

RAWmetalworks

Good evening, I was a member on here for a few years around a decade ago, lots happened moved away from vw's for a while, but I have recently required a very original if not tatty mk2 breadvan. 

I run a small engineering business, fabrication, welding, sheet metal work etc. 

My daily motor currently is my 1989 Mercedes t1 pick up, that I bought for my business and has been one of the best motors I've owned, also have a 95 land rover discovery that I've done alot of work to. 

Plan for the breadvan is to get it running, paint, wheels, sort interior out and use it as my daily runaround and for a bit of advertising. 

Look forward to chatting and sharing my progress with you all and seeing what everyone else is up to ofcourse! 

Richard 😁

Screenshot_20200609_230230.jpg

Jim1500

Welcome to the site dude, ;looks like a good honest solid and straight car you've got there. Going by the colour it looks like an early/ mid 80s?

Get a build thread going in Mk2 Polo section 🙂 

• Like 1

RAWmetalworks

Cheers Jim, yes it's a good start will start a build thread as it's had a bit of work done in the last few weeks, and ye it's 82