Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
HarryCoupar15

Mk2 polo breadvan paint code?

HarryCoupar15

Hello I have a Mk2 polo Breadvan [Non face lift] with a missing paint code sticker!

Its H reg [1990-1991]

The colour is a dark blue and from what i see non metallic if anyone knows what the paint code is or where to find it, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Harry

image0.jpeg

nige8021

First Welcome to the forum.

1401749728_1990-1993VolkswagenPaintChartsAutocolor2.jpg.460f47fb9e3ce8cf56059bf3ed78c452.jpg

I recon LN5V ??  

Jim1500

Was going to say there's normally a printed sticker in the boot that gives details, put your head right in and look just below the boot seal should be around there.................then re read your post that the sticker is missing.

Here's another resource, although I can't see calypso green listed so might not be definative

https://colorndrive.com/gb/touch-up-paint/volkswagen-polo?year=1991&baseColor=BLUE

Best option is someone with a car the same colour, that shade should be common enough.

Edited by Jim1500

Jim1500

Does this look like the same colour? 

bluepolo.jpg

HarryCoupar15
3 hours ago, Jim1500 said:

Does this look like the same colour? 

bluepolo.jpg

Yes from the photo it looks the same!

Jim1500

Cool, guy on another forum has just bought this so I've asked him to check the code 🙂