Sign in to follow this  
vee-dub

1 day insurane ?

vee-dub

what sorta cost ?? any one recomend a company ?

Polo-Bluebird

Just been a thread on this iirc. Think its really hard to find a company for under 21's, so depends what age you are

vee-dub

a week under 21 :x and need to drive 150 mile back with my new car , should i just risk it , or pintch my m8s reg plates and tax disk :-D

Polo-Bluebird

No point in risking it imo, you would just get the car impounded if you got caught. You could just wait a week???

vee-dub
No point in risking it imo, you would just get the car impounded if you got caught. You could just wait a week???

i need to get it back to fix it and geting it cheep so cant mes him around, guna offer him good money to drive it up to me

kerrly

Pointless risking it, if you get caught you might loose you licence so then you wont have to worry about new cars.

Alot of the companies have now (In the last month) made it 24+yrs, one that does let 21yr olds cost a bomb. Its very expensive when young. I'm currently paying £75 to have the Coupe S insured for 7 days ffs!

Wouldnt risk driving illegally for 150 miles, i mean i have done 2 miles at night sometimes between my garages but 150 miles is another thing.

Maybe pay a deposit on the car and collect it in a week??

vee-dub

deposit and get some one over 25 fully comp to drive it bk ,nw wheres mi dads num , got him a fathers day prezi he ows me :-D

kerrly

Make sure it says in their insurance they can drive another car which doesnt have a policy on it.

Basically, my older bro can drive other cars aslong as someone has insurance on it, if the car has no policy on it he cant drive it.

vee-dub

old owners stil insured i think av 2 check

Le catweasel

Why not just start your insurance for the day you want it? You're gonna have to insure it anyway....

Guest lovw

i got insured on my m8ts 1.9tdi punto 120bhp for £24 for 2weeks thats with directline and that was last year when i was 17 and had just passed