joestanton4

The polo equivalent of child abuse, (The Polo Everyone hated....)

Slacker
this thread is purely for entertainment and slating surely, infact i know it is. it isn't even the car builders thread, the OP posts all this ratta chaps endeavors on here because it always gets a reaction.

like a scabby smack heads pimp?

joestanton4
this thread is purely for entertainment and slating surely, infact i know it is. it isn't even the car builders thread, the OP posts all this ratta chaps endeavors on here because it always gets a reaction.

Actually if you go back to the start the reason of the thread was to show what he had done after the orignal thread he made had got locked and so much hate towards it, it's just kind of gone a diffreint way to orignally planned out! Lol

And yes I post on behalf of Ratta as he dosnt come on here anymore.

Mclovin
Ah yes, another car we're not allowed to dislike because it's so different.

At E38 last year there was a white Mk2 up near the stage, with a Mk5 Golf GTI engine and gearbox, and a full dashboard and interior conversion. Everything inside worked, including the air conditioning and the electric driving aids (ABS, ESP, that sort of stuff) and it had been finished to such a high standard that it could've been there from the factory.

I've never seen that before. And most people who I've spoken to missed it because it was so neatly done.

Fair play to Ratta, he builds his own stuff, but it's all about the shock factor. Huge wide wheels, arches made out of pig iron, and whatever random shit is nearby. Great for getting attention at shows, but it never looks finished properly.

Whatever, that's what show cars are made for. I just wish this wasn't being touted as the 'anti scene' when in fact it's a car built to get attention in exactly the same way as whatever's just rolled out of Gregg Howell's workshop. It's just doing it a different way, and with a lot more "fuck you, scene sheep" attitude attached to it.

In my opinion, a rat look car is a bit like a massive cock.

It's fine to have one.

It's fine to be proud of it.

But please stop trying to force it down my throat.

Exactly

Thing is I absolutely loved the two face scirocco, it was original and perfectly executed. I saw it in the flesh at ed38 and I saw it on forums, when I saw it on forums I said how much I liked it. But now it seems that I'm no longer allowed to give my opinions on his cars because I don't like them, they have become so samey that they have lost all the effect that two face had, it's just ratting by numbers now.

The ironic thing is tho the people bitching about the negitive opinions of people are then giving their opinions on it. So opinions are only allowed if they are positive now? :lol:

Mclovin

The people getting all self richeous about how its his car blah blah. If you saw a saxo in maccyD's car park with the rear window fillered to the boot and a badly welded on bad body bonnet you would take the piss out of it. Some one does it to a polo and calls it rat look and your getting on your high horses cause some ones said it looks shit

Alex
If you saw a saxo in maccyD's car park with the rear window fillered to the boot and a badly welded on bad body bonnet you would take the piss out of it. Some one does it to a polo and calls it rat look and your getting on your high horses cause some ones said it looks shit

:nod:

But that's because we just wish it was slammed on BBS wheels obviously.

Has anyone tried grafting 6N2 lights onto a Saxo? :unibrow:

robdaviesss

like a scabby smack heads pimp?

:lol:

vdubz

the 2face rocco is wierd but i cant help likeing it i live in weston near u