StringsOnFire

Guide: How To Install OEM Remote Central Locking In A Polo 9N With Original Parts

mulder85

Hello,

This is an old thread but I just wanted to say thank you and congratulations to StringsOnFore and everyone else who contributed with their own experiences on this!

I managed to get this to work after acquiring the parts needed. The CCM was from an Ibiza, and I found the chip part of the key original VW from a  spares shop.At last, I've got  the factory Remote Key function.

I only have one problem though. Contrary to everyone else, I can't get the remote windows roll-up/down to work on mine.

I have tried all types of different key presses (long, repeated etch) with no luck. Mine is a 5 door, 2 power windows version, so I configured the ccm at 00067, which tells it basically that there are 4/5 (+2) doors but only 2 of them have powered windows(+64),  and selective unlocking is not active (+1).

Is there something I might be missing?Is there a global setting elsewhere on VCDS that I might have forgotten to change?  I really wouldn't want to go the VDS Pro (no serial cable or serial port on laptop) or OBD2 specialized hack chips (locks CCM) for this, so, any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

MarkTB

Hi guys.

Resurrecting this old thread as I've just attempted to install on a friends polo. Module installed, coded etc, but I'm unable to get the remote to pair. Has anyone else had this issue and what was the solution?

The original module was 6q0959433h (H02/S0002) and I've got 6Q0 959 433 E (H01/0001) - I know some have said you need the right sub-variant but others have had no issues interchanging. All installed and coded with VCDS no problems, just unable to get the remote to pair. Tried the original method of ignition on, lock door and press unlock x2 but nothing. The remote we got was the 'AH' variant but everything I've read says this is interchangeable with 'DA' and some on here have had no issues.

Any help greatly appreciated!

kazz900

Hey guys.

My first post here. My current ECU is 6Q0 959 433 G, i know I must replace it with 6Q0 959 433 E. However my current connector (6Q0 959 433 G) has only one socket, however the new one (6Q0 959 433 E) has three connecting sockets.

From earlier in this thread, someone who had the 6Q0 959 433 H part which had two connectors, was told to connect both and leave the third socket empty. Is this the same with me? Shall I only connect the central socket and leave the two on either side empty?

Thank you!

Edited by kazz900

mulder85

Hello,

Did you ever sort this out? When I did mine, I think i figured out that depending on the amount of doors your Polo has, you either connect only to the first slot(3-door), or both first slots (5-door). Don't take my word for it but I think the third slot is for the those with  factory alarm fitted. Hope this helps.

Alex

1Dude

Good Morning

I have just bought my daughter a 2006 polo 9N 5 door with no remote locking, and reading this post the year you state that will work with this mod is 2002-2005

Will this work with my daughter 2006 polo ?

Regards

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.