BreadGT

£871fc on breadvan GT, expensive!

BreadGT

Insurance costs at the momment are shite! I'm gettin quotes for £1300 for a 106 rallye and £871 for a GT, my old civic vti eg6 when i was 18 was £1600tpft and £1300 when i was 17 on a starlet gt turbo tpft!

I was expecting a few hundred quid less

ToG

I'm 21, 1year NCD when i renewed and pay about £1300 on a Diesel 6N, the best was quoted on websites was 1600 odd. These are all TPFT. I'd suggest ringing about and pitting insurers against eachother.

kwijibo_coupe

Sub £900 on a GT when your only 19 going fully comp?

I'd say thats not that bad a price to be honest, insurance prices have gone through the roof lately

Pistacheuro

Yeah, to be honest i'd be chuffed with sub 900 at tgat age, I'm 20 looking to get a GT just before my 21st, and I'm expecyong it to be around that, if not a little less.

MartinB

I've just been quoted £855 on my Breadvan GT with 4 years NCB, insurance is high as stated!

tinman13

i pay for fc £800 on standard 6n 1.4 like shiteeeee

MartinB

Modifications are declared though. I hope to better that price...

liam7316

I've just left my insurance company mid policy, as I've managed to get fully comp all mods declared on my GT at 850, i'm 18 :)

trials27
I've just left my insurance company mid policy, as I've managed to get fully comp all mods declared on my GT at 850, i'm 18 :)

Whos that with dude?

POLO_ALI

I pay about £650 fully comp through brentacre insurance, 4 years NCB and protected. I've only got a mk3 1.0 fox but am planning on doing a GT conversion, insurance is done on a BHP limit so I pay a little extra to raise it from 60BHP to 100BHP. All other mods are declared too. :)

liam7316

Whos that with dude?

Admiral, got a quote on comoarison site, then rang up, then acted all unsure, then I get a phone call 2 days later cuz theyve "found a discount code " lol.

ben.r

Whos that with dude?

Admiral, got a quote on comoarison site, then rang up, then acted all unsure, then I get a phone call 2 days later cuz theyve "found a discount code " lol.

did you have to pay a lot to leave your old policy half way through?

MartinB

Whos that with dude?

Yeah - his NCB for that year!

liam7316

Whos that with dude?

Yeah - his NCB for that year!

Yeh exactly. money wise no.

But it was so much cheaper (1200) that i could justify it. if you are only saving a 100 or so. its not worth it

Dean

Quoted; £700 for PoloGT

3 points, + Crash + 2 yrs ncb, passed 2006.

atm paying £900 for my 1.4, would of been under £500 if i aint of got my points lol

Edited by LOGiCALX