Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

ARB Blocks, TCA Bushes, Rear Axle Bushes

Everyone knows these by now, probably the best suspension modification you can make to an early Polo for £60 or under.

ARB Blocks

1299774463-5174.jpg

£60 delivered

TCA Bushes

1299774707-5361.jpg

£45 delivered

Rear Axle Bushes

1299774612-5303.jpg

£45 delivered

Please e-mail: enquiries@poloperformanceparts.co.uk for payment details, we accept; Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Cash.

Many Thanks

Pete

Note: We will have stock at Polo Show 2011- saving you £5/item for postage :-)

• Like 1
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoof

• Andy

• 01mlacey

• vee-dub90

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone knows these by now, probably the best suspension modification you can make to an early Polo for £60 or under. ARB Blocks £60 delivered TCA Bushes £45 delivered Rear Axle Bush

The consensus used to be that the solid nylon rear bushes made the rear end a bit too twitchy for road use, though I'm not 100% convinced that they are! They've always felt okay to me on the cars I've

Please e-mail: enquiries@poloperformanceparts.co.uk for payment details, we accept; Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cheque and Cash. We don't sell clamps separately I'm afraid.

no way loads cheaper i swear :shock:

i may well be in touch soon :)

EDIT: Any discounts on bulk buys maybe get a group buy going..

what would be a rought delivery time on these?

Edited by 01mlacey

Have SO ordered these - essential when lowering and fitting a manifold :)

Seriously can not wait, probably more excited to see these than anything I did over last weekend!

Yoof, Is there any chance of getting hold of the lateral clamps on their own?

Also, any news on my stage 2 subframe?

Adamos_20

pick up my ARB blocks few days ago , and they are worth every single penny!

I sent payment on Wednesday 22/06/11 but still haven't received my ARB blocks??

I was e-mails to say i would receive them on Friday?

Cheers..

Price above is from a bulk buy I'm afraid, so it's cheaper than we normally sell them for!

Price above is from a bulk buy I'm afraid, so it's cheaper than we normally sell them for!

ok cheers ,i did wonder why they where cheaper lol

Mate, thats only a week.

These guys do this in their spare time...

My subframe took 3 weeks to come which i though was quite reasonable for a small company.

STILL not received my ARB blocks!!

Any idea? Payment was sent on: 22/06/11

Many thanks

I'm not sure whether you have trouble reading emails, but as Peter said to you they were posted out via Royal Mail last Friday First Class parcels.

You were asked to wait 'til today to see if they turned up, and were told that if they didn't we would despatch another set at our cost to you tomorrow.

Nothing has changed since that email.

And for the record, your payment came through on the evening of the 22nd (last Wed), which got processed by us on the 23rd (Thurs, next working day) and the goods were posted out on the 24th (Fri). The fact that you've not got your parts is down to Royal Mail, not us - so we have to give them a reasonable amount of time before chasing it up, otherwise we end up despatching multiple sets of parts to impatient Polo owners.

In future, if you're desperate for something guaranteed next day delivery, please let us know and we can advise (and charge) accordingly.

Andy / Pete

What's the likely benefits of fitting the rears? Are there any other modifications required to compliment those when fitting?

Thanks

You talking rear axle bushes? I would go for standard OEM replacements on a road car.

Andy / Pete

What's the likely benefits of fitting the rears? Are there any other modifications required to compliment those when fitting?

Thanks

You talking rear axle bushes? I would go for standard OEM replacements on a road car.

I guess I am; the GT will be a Nurburgring, track and odd weekend car by the end of the summer...so just thinking about options really...only really interested in handling modifications, the power is fine so no crazy super chargers or engine replacement :)

Thanks for the advice - I'll go with new standard ones to start with and upgrade another day and compare/contrast :)

The consensus used to be that the solid nylon rear bushes made the rear end a bit too twitchy for road use, though I'm not 100% convinced that they are! They've always felt okay to me on the cars I've driven with them on, but really depends what you're going for.

• Like 1
JamesMk1
STILL not received my ARB blocks!!

Any idea? Payment was sent on: 22/06/11

Many thanks

I'm not sure whether you have trouble reading emails, but as Peter said to you they were posted out via Royal Mail last Friday First Class parcels.

You were asked to wait 'til today to see if they turned up, and were told that if they didn't we would despatch another set at our cost to you tomorrow.

Nothing has changed since that email.

And for the record, your payment came through on the evening of the 22nd (last Wed), which got processed by us on the 23rd (Thurs, next working day) and the goods were posted out on the 24th (Fri). The fact that you've not got your parts is down to Royal Mail, not us - so we have to give them a reasonable amount of time before chasing it up, otherwise we end up despatching multiple sets of parts to impatient Polo owners.

In future, if you're desperate for something guaranteed next day delivery, please let us know and we can advise (and charge) accordingly.

Cheers for the heads up - impatient Polo owners LOL - GUILTY!!

My work is right beside a massive Royal Mail depot too haha - Grrrrrr.. Come on Pat :-)

Thank you..

StinkyPete

how would would it be for the outer glader bushes as i want to get a set of these ideally end of the month with a stage 2 frame and do the subframes just come in black

thanks

Hi Pete,

Not a problem, I've just placed an order for outer TCA bushes and rear axle bushes, slowly stocking all their stuff- also means prices don't fluctuate as much with the exchange rate.

Stage 2 is in stock currently, and they come in any colour you want- so long as it's black :lol:

Cheers

Pete

StinkyPete

i guess i will go for the black then and i already have the rear beam bushes and the g lader blocks so just want the outer tcas now to complete the set lol and do you have a rough price for the outer tcas as i was looking at ordering the subframe next week after i come back from nass to have it fitted and ready for bugjam but i need to mot the car first and would prefer to order the bushes and the subframe together so i may need to wait 2 weeks for payday and just run without it for bugjam.

thanks