Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

What Did You Do To Your Polo Today?

a.zdriver

harris.racing

Ah I see :)

Forgot the fitment difference actually! My stat housings for 6n engines don't have any inlet heater ports? Lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeyMK

• harris.racing

• erixtar1992

• Vio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the 6n for a 60 mile drive today, got filmed driving it & I was interviewed for an upcoming TV series "World's Deadliest Drivers". They'll be using my dashcam footage from both of my accident

Well my car has now gone on its own little travels Next time I'll see her she will be outside our house in the USA

This is you Mark: Changed the oil filter today. Changed the spark plugs today. Topped up the screen wash today: Replaced the rear tyres today: That poor engine is never in the car! Ha ha.

Posted Images

Looked at it, thought about working on it then walked away :)

Standard :)

LOOOOOOL reminised about it and jumped on the BMX

whipped me door card off to sort my dickie window, drew a blank and put it back together. fault finding will resume another day when the temperature drops slightly then I can have opening windows. All I can say is thank fuck I have aircon.

malaga red

Nothing. Well, i moved it from one end of my drive to the other :lol:

nothing today.

but bought nearly £200 worth of service parts yesterday,should be delivered tomorrow :-)

Stripped every inch of solid brake hose and replaced the whole lot with braided lines, now giving myself the ability to headbutt the steering wheel at the slightest touch. :lol::lol::lol:

randombadger69

Drove the fucking shit out of it, revved its little balls off and laughed at how much abuse it takes daily.. no love for the GT what-so-ever! Slut! :lol:

Golfie has an MOT now as well, so I'm really trying to kill the engine, but it just doesn't die, despite its knock/rattle! :shock:

It gets dragged round to 8k rpm reguarly with very old shitty oil (has become a no point changing it as its fucked so would be £20 wasted scenario) and still it takes it.. saying that it'll prob go bang on the way to work tomorrow!

:lol:

maaarcooose

Finally changed the connector pipe on my new exhaust so it doesn't sound like it's blowing and made some custom exhaust hangers for it...

...then drove the shit out of it to give it a 'test'.

Then looked the useless temperature gauge, thinking that I really must fix it, plus the draining battery and the clutch cable that's still sat in my garage and not fitted yet.

Oh and called some twatty chav a fucking arsehole because he flew round a corner on the wrong side of the road and nearly stacked into the front of my car.

I admit, that was yesterday.

!m!

Edited by maaarcooose

shouted at it for running out of petrol and came to the conclusion my fuel gauge hasnt got a clue whats going on in the tank!

minimike87

pumped the tyre up AGAIN Drove to work and its now sat in the car park being sh*t on by birds i expect

Burst the rubbers on the carbs so I now own a 3 cylinder AFH. 4 when I boot it.

Need rubbers/brackets to hold the carbs.

Fitted my iron cross gear knob, and bought some gt front seats and fitted them

:). And went for a 60 mile drive, great day