Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

What Did You Do To Your Polo Today?

a.zdriver

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeyMK

• harris.racing

• erixtar1992

• Vio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the 6n for a 60 mile drive today, got filmed driving it & I was interviewed for an upcoming TV series "World's Deadliest Drivers". They'll be using my dashcam footage from both of my accident

Well my car has now gone on its own little travels Next time I'll see her she will be outside our house in the USA

This is you Mark: Changed the oil filter today. Changed the spark plugs today. Topped up the screen wash today: Replaced the rear tyres today: That poor engine is never in the car! Ha ha.

Posted Images

erixtar1992

Went and collected a new accuspark as 11 day wait is a pisstake :lol:

Fitted accuspark and battery is flat. Fml

Now charging battery and spraying wheel number 4 :)

heartagram

Don't have a Polo anymore. Cursed that Rich has my VR6 Cabby and the weather is amazing and I've got the wifes boring diesel A3.

looked at it a wished my front bearings where easier to do

Impregnated it.

Also stuck my green polo into a garage finally so it can sleep in the dry.

Filled it to the gunnels with stuff ready for the car boot tomorrow

Just space for me ... Lol

Collected ideas for my valver. saving for a paintjob so i dont tend to clean her because i dont think its worth the hassle when the paints tatty anyway. hoovered and cleaned the inside though. and looked at it and thought. your not a g40.

leeds_finest

Well today I refitted the passenger seat so I could take the girlfriend to her dad's in Weston S Mare for his birthday.

200 odd mile round trip of concentration in slammed/stiffened 6N not fun, now feel severely drained.

In addition, shortly after I set off, the heavens opened and I was rockin' open trumpets and semi slicks. Thankfully Polo powered through and is now tucked up nice and warm in my unit until I can afford to insure it again :)

Mk2 olop

filled 30litres of Salisbury's finest premium unleaded........................

a.zdriver

Collected my 5dr GTI seats from an express van while letting my 6n2 eye ball and see what kind of operation is going to be performed on him tomorrow.

Chucked a new valver box in with my mate, going to replace disks and pads. :)

erixtar1992

Changed inlet manifold for one without a servo take off. No more dodgy blanks for me

Also bee adjusting my exhaust so it stops nocking. On the last bolt an it pissed down with rain hahaha

had a new front bearing pressed in

Joepowell

Finally finnished putting a new engine in it as the piston rings when on my old engine

harris.racing

Engine conversion

New brakes

All new bushes

New arms

New rack

New suspension

Beam swap

Etc

harris.racing

Well front ends stripped, engines out. Looms swapped, bays cleaned, resr beams swapped and rear brakes adjusted etc then got bored