Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

What Did You Do To Your Polo Today?

a.zdriver

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeyMK

• harris.racing

• erixtar1992

• Vio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the 6n for a 60 mile drive today, got filmed driving it & I was interviewed for an upcoming TV series "World's Deadliest Drivers". They'll be using my dashcam footage from both of my accident

Well my car has now gone on its own little travels Next time I'll see her she will be outside our house in the USA

This is you Mark: Changed the oil filter today. Changed the spark plugs today. Topped up the screen wash today: Replaced the rear tyres today: That poor engine is never in the car! Ha ha.

Posted Images

malaga red

Bugger all today. Not really much i can do at the moment. Next batch of stuff is waiting to be bought/ on its way though.

Fuel tank was replaced yesterday though, so it now has more than a £5 fuel capacity, just in time for Tatton :-) .

harris.racing

Mines back on the road.

Geometry and ride heights all over the place. Bonarth top mount bearings are shocking so gonna buy new OEM ones I think.

Engine doesn't feel as good as it did, think its too rich for air temp

BigSexyRob

Washing and polished the car, full hoover and interior clean and redetailed the engine bay ready for Tatton park tomorrow.

Looks larvly.

Also treated it to a tank of fuel.

Vinyl wrapped interior grab handles, that's all, I need my student loan :'( hahah

i drove it to tatton then drove it home

how long did it take you to get home dan

captin_urbis

Found a server nocking noise coming from my diff casing. Split another 8p for the donor 5th and output shaft.

harris.racing

Gave ARB clearance from downpipe.

Fitted lower suspension brace.

Got myself some bump clearance from bump stops.

Tweaked ride heights.

Actually established why bonarth top mounts knock.

Enjoyed it, it goes well

Fitted brembo disks and pads, and new lower arms and lower ball joints, now just waiting on my new arb to fit and somehow mod it to not hit the body :)

replaced drums,shoes,bearings and associated springs and fastenings :-)

unfortunately a piston popped out of one brake cylinder,so i will be back at some point to say i bled the brakes :roll: