Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

What Did You Do To Your Polo Today?

a.zdriver

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeyMK

• harris.racing

• erixtar1992

• Vio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the 6n for a 60 mile drive today, got filmed driving it & I was interviewed for an upcoming TV series "World's Deadliest Drivers". They'll be using my dashcam footage from both of my accident

Well my car has now gone on its own little travels Next time I'll see her she will be outside our house in the USA

This is you Mark: Changed the oil filter today. Changed the spark plugs today. Topped up the screen wash today: Replaced the rear tyres today: That poor engine is never in the car! Ha ha.

Posted Images

Painted my exhaust today ... not the best, but better than it looked before and is only a short term solution until i can afford an upgrade

post-922591-145652273451_thumb.jpg

post-922591-1456522745_thumb.jpg

post-922591-145652275565_thumb.jpg

post-922591-145652276415_thumb.jpg

post-922591-145652277652_thumb.jpg

post-922591-145652278269_thumb.jpg

Looks better, did you use high temp paint or metal paint

Just metal paint mate.

I think it looks alright tbf, better than rusty at least aha

wizardmanjm

Gonna have to have a little race when mines done ;)

Who you talking too?
Have you deleted your old post or have I replied in the wrong thread like a retard haha I'm confused now.

It was aimed at you though

kwijibo_coupe

Yesterday but hey...got them all in one place finally. Gave the 6n2 a wash too.

null_zpshguovzob.jpg

• Like 3

Took the 6n for a 60 mile drive today, got filmed driving it & I was interviewed for an upcoming TV series "World's Deadliest Drivers". They'll be using my dashcam footage from both of my accidents as well, along with some other clips I've recorded.

Never thought my claim to fame would come from crashing cars, but hey I'll take what I can get :retard:

• Like 9
steveo3002

Took the 6n for a 60 mile drive today, got filmed driving it & I was interviewed for an upcoming TV series "World's Deadliest Drivers". They'll be using my dashcam footage from both of my accidents as well, along with some other clips I've recorded.

Never thought my claim to fame would come from crashing cars, but hey I'll take what I can get :retard:

haha no way

look forward to seeing you on tv

kiran_182

It'll be

'we catch up with a serial fraudster costing the insurance busines £100s a year'

Good for you vio, been a tough time for your cars recently

1vw2many

Some good luck has come your way at last dude enjoy ...

wizardmanjm

Gave it a quick wash and heat gunned the bumpers so they are nice and black. Took my front quarter off which was dented bad and done a bit of panel beating.

Then found out that my windscreen washer bottle pump doesn't work, will get the multi-meter out for that one another time.

mick1987

My numbers had faded bad so bought black satin spray paint from pound world an now looks fab cost £3 in paint, highly recommended

kiran_182

20160305_110808_zps8mdddhkp.jpg

Fitted a 272 cam today although i found i couldnt get a clean rotation by hand and looking at the tappets on full compression it sank below the lip by 0.5 - 1mm

I wasnt confident enough in clearance to crank it so swapped back to the 270. Double valve spring may be the cure

Edited by kiran_182
wizardmanjm

Replaced a couple hoses that were split, some have been taped to "fix it" I'm guesing by a previous keeper. Also the thermo housing leaked couple drops after getting rid of other leaks. Found a rotten/snapped wire for the blue water temp plug...didnt even notice yesterday so I need to remove the pin and do it again. Finding a couple wires here and there with no home and its pissing me right off

Coming off the road a couple days and I am going to bury my head in some VAGCAT diagrams then see if I can make it how it should have been done

kwijibo_coupe

Going 9j with stretched 165s like all the cool kids Mikey?

• Like 2