vee-dub90

SFS silicone Polo G40/GT coolant hose group buy

Jake

Do you have a pic of the pipes you sent off? so I can see which ones I would get in the kit? May also be interested in a set of boost pipes to match..... would that be an option to get a "full" set of pipes?

vee-dub90
Do you have a pic of the pipes you sent off? so I can see which ones I would get in the kit? May also be interested in a set of boost pipes to match..... would that be an option to get a "full" set of pipes?

I sent off all of the coolant hoses including the heater matrix feed ones

The kit will contain of all the hoses in the photo:

photo_zps2b9a9aa5.jpg

Jake

Looks good although I would be interested in a Boost set to match, are they shiny black or their matt black?

vee-dub90
Looks good although I would be interested in a Boost set to match, are they shiny black or their matt black?

Boost hoses can be bought separate I you know what sizes you need, and they come in various colours

vee-dub90

need to bring the numbers up!

vee-dub90

Just been looking on vagcat, this kit will also fit GT's and even 1.3 mpi's

Yoof

Some later models have larger diameter heater hose take offs on the water pipe, just FYI :-)

vdubdud3
need to bring the numbers up!

My coolant pipes are exactly the same on my aav, bar the 2 thin pipes in the pic you have??, but mine are of the coupe ready to send if we get enough interest dude, otherwise ill have to send them myself could be ages before 10 people are interested

vee-dub90

only need 3 more people!!

Jake

Id be interested in the next batch as I'd like to see some actually photos of them and then fitted etc

vee-dub90

to be fair, I have never had an issue with any sfs kits in the past, and I would recommend them over any other company

KiZ
Some later models have larger diameter heater hose take offs on the water pipe, just FYI :-)

i 2nd this, there is 2 different sizes of hose. i have had both and annoyingly found this out when 1 burst and my replacement didnt fit!

Liz

cool, i've added myself on don't think its hard to guess what colour i want :lol:

VolksKid83

What ever came of this? After having a radiator hose pop on me on the M25 a few weeks ago i've been intrigued to upgrade!

I can't see Polo GT or G40 listed on their site?

Edited by VolksKid83

vee-dub90

You will have to email/phone them direct, speak to either Lee or Anthony..

Jake

Finally fitted my kit today so now matches my boost hoses! Top kit and great fit, a couple of the clips and a very very tight fit now but all good an on 👍 highly recommend ringing up and ordering over the phone as the website is no longer theirs from speaking with sfs.