Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

CumbriaVAG/Need a new part for my POLO :(

Recommended Posts


Hello all,

Just wondered if 1) I will be seeing any of you guys at Kendal this weekend for CumbriaVAG!? :)

and 2) Because the lads I knock about with dont have much respect for my car which annoys the hell out of me! When they have been getting out of the back of my 6N2 they kick the plate which covers the mechanism for putting the chair forward and there is only 1 clip left on it! My question is does anyone know what its called? and where I can get a new one?

Cheers Guys!! :-)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines