vw Action 2013 Craig Walsh memorial tash off

Mclovin

This has been mentioned quite a few times now since mr monkey face sadly passed on and seems a fitting way and place to remember the great man while also having a laugh (at each others expense).

For anyone that isn't aware the club polo tash off first happened at action 2011 and was just something that was mentioned in jest on here and just sort of grow legs, basically we wanted to see who could (and who had the balls) to grown some comedy facial hair for the show. On the Fridays eve while enjoying a few beers we commandeered the winners podium and had an impromptu awards ceremony

57922_1616176083650_1213776856_31666652_

I know a few of us are well up for it again this year so thought it would be worth knocking up a thread to sort out any details about it and to put the word out to others who may not of known about it but would be up for the crack

I know some of the less manly on here have some inadequacies in the facial hair department so at polo show we decided it was only fair to open it up to all facial hair rather than just toshes (equal opportunities and all that jaz).

Also I thought rather than self judging it we could post a pic up of each entry in a thread and have the forum decided the winner using the vote function? Pretty much any one that hasn't got an iPhone should be able to get on here from the show so could still have their vote, anyone witb an iPhone could maybe borrow a proper phone off someone for a couple of mins? And then announce the winner on the Saturday eve before we all go and get mortal?

Any others thoughts or suggestions please feel free to post them up

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mclovin

• matt01

• harris.racing

• m4ttyf

I know some of the less manly on here have some inadequacies in the facial hair department so at polo show we decided it was only fair to open it up to all facial hair rather than just toshes (equal opportunities and all that jaz).

:lol:

& always hating on the iPhone

this will be fun just don't forget the lolz fish ill try and muster up some glow sticks

I repaired the lolz fishes tail the other week so he's ready for action 8-)

Nick my hatred of the iphone stems from trying to talk to mates on theirs, most convo's go along the lines of "hello, hello, can you hear me? Hello? Can you hear me now?" Now I just try and text people with them, its less effort than trying to talk to them.

Gunna grow my bestest Mexican tash

Think I might go for a joe dirt kind of arrangement

joeDirt_240x260_112520080438.jpg

I'm game for this, when is action btw :lol:

I shall be growing the best arrangement of pube-esq facial hair i can 8-)

Ok do mexican tash is out as it wasn't what I thought it was...

This is how mine grows but not a thick

null-78.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Id better not shave between now and then to get good growth

:lol: that's literally my plan but I'm going to let the rest grow as well so I don't look so much like I'm going to be waiting around school playgrounds :lol: then shave all but what tash I have for the weekend

Id better not shave between now and then to get good growth

Ahhh how cute, that growth I had at polo show was like 3 weeks worth and I trimmed it at one point too :lol:

I'll probably start preparations a couple of weeks before

hahaa, well up for this

Guy's won it already but hey ho :lol:

Unless Rob enters :lol:

hahaa, well up for this

Guy's won it already but hey ho :lol:

Unless Rob enters :lol:

Doesn't count if he has his beard as well though, tash only!

Nah man all facial hair is welcome, even sideburns for those not manly enough to grow real facial hair :lol:

its all about getting involved in for the lolz :thumbsup:

Haha mine just grows up the chin really thick and not much elsewhere :lol::lol:

Growing my bestest possible pedo tash though

Growing my beard and tash although a gingery Hitler tash might be more amusing

Do it! :lol: I'm gunna don the pedo tash so you have I be ginger for the weekend

Nah man all facial hair is welcome, even sideburns for those not manly enough to grow real facial hair :lol:

its all about getting involved in for the lolz :thumbsup:

You're all amateurs :finger:

Problem I've got is I've had a beard for that long that if I shaved it down to a tasche, it'd take forever to grow back.

Could always do a Lemmy I suppose

3aa7ce72f67f679f8b31793778e6e9ff2.jpg