Axzah

Rusty Rat Polo

Axzah

Hi :smile: this is Penny.

Haven't done a loads ATM because of MONEY, I'm not even driving the damn car yet, But there you go..

10839641255_cf7c585a77_b.jpg

Everything that is done is quite obvious so I wont bother mentioning it ALLLL I'll just keep it short & sweet

Everyone let me know what you think and what should be done/ideas but idgaf if you don't like it as its my own car so I'll do as I please. If your comment is just going to be negative, don't comment, because I don't care :good: also get alot of people don't like stickerbombing, but its just something cheap/effective while I save for future plans.

INTERIOR..

10841090984_0f3688a4e3_b.jpg
I have got plans for her but MONEY, will get there slowly. Please leave feedback its appreciated. Peace 8)
Edited by Axzah
  • Like 1

matt01

That sticker on the rear screen just looks awful IMO

Other then that sounds like you got your plans set out

GDBdub

Sticker bombing looks... Terrible.

Also your rear sticker............

• Like 1

perry_gemmell

not a fan of the stickers but i like the leopard print! how did you do it?

Axzah

not a fan of the stickers but i like the leopard print! how did you do it?

Cheers, its just bed sheet & just rapped round the roof lining and stuck down with floor adhesive spray, if you want to know how to get the roof lining out I can help you? :D

• Like 2

Axzah

I thought I would attempt getting these off, they came off fine but left loads of shite behind

10860987685_f221a197f8_b.jpg

Got to spend ages rubbing it off, its slowly coming off but taking the piss :-o

10861538584_4ecd40f88f_c.jpg

Andrew_P

get a toffee wheel off eBay, much easier to remove :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Axzah
Just testing out the bumpers, will be really happy once there white, btw the tape is there because the flap on the garage door rubs :tongue:
11038215256_5edeb2eb67_b.jpg
Smoothed out the weld recesses and primed them up, just got to get the rear lights sitting flush (CBA because of the freezing weather)
Also does anyone else find it annoying where the number plate sits and cant get it flush?

Axzah
Steering wheel on!
10934148584_cee1c37c22_b.jpg
Tested the front bumper too! Just needs a lick of paint! Arch gap I know it kills me but it will be changed at christmas!

11109225153_e82e56939a_b.jpg

welis

I'm a big fan of that roof lining, nice work. always wanted to do it myself.

Axzah

Thought I would make a update because I have not done one in awhile

11268799596_72ab1a2e64_b.jpg

Got bored and edited a photo. Basically I have got my practical test Thursday so I have got to do some work on it but have not lately because of the weather, going to put the 8v front bumper back on because 16v is only primed and going to leave the blue rear 16v one on because I don't have the old 8v one because that was fudged. Also the driver wing is fudged so going to rat it, this is the picture when I only just started grinding it. Will get a new wing at some point depending how much I like the rat! Need to get the bumpers sprayed but should get it all done if I pass! Wish me luck! :D
11405856673_065b670d1a_b.jpg
Also the general rust all over(arhces, ect) need spraying as most has been primed but not yet sprayed white so looking pretty ratty! :unknw: Comments?
Edited by Axzah

VdoubleU

Don't rat it. Forced rat looks crap on any car especially newer ones like the 6n.

Good luck with your test.

BoWzER

Also not a fan of the 'rat' look tbh unless it's on a much older car.

It's all about what you like though really, I personally would go for a cleaner look.

Like the smoothed bumper though and good luck with the test!

VdoubleU

rat-look-polo.png

That's as rat as I'd go with a 6n

Edited by vdoubleu

Axzah

Don't rat it. Forced rat looks crap on any car especially newer ones like the 6n.

Good luck with your test.

Also not a fan of the 'rat' look tbh unless it's on a much older car.

It's all about what you like though really, I personally would go for a cleaner look.

Like the smoothed bumper though and good luck with the test!

Cheers for the comments, yeah pretty sure I wont go for the rat look just thought I do something with the wing till I get a new one, Thanks!

Axzah

So I failed my test :sorry: But oh well more time to get my car ready :tongue:

11735703423_625e3cd6b4_b.jpg
So this came today, will hopefully be getting these on soon depending on this weather

Axzah
Coilovers on :D 100mm drop and I think it looks awesome now! Not ratting the wing anymore went down to the scrapyard and got 2 black ones
11821833143_6b183a8cb6_b.jpg
Sprayed the rear bumper black and will probably do the same to the front temporally until I decide what I want to do, I'm liking the progress and happy now I'm lowered

11822420326_316fa5f540_b.jpg

VdoubleU

inb4 you spray the whole car black :D

Axzah

inb4 you spray the whole car black :D

Tempting :unknw:

Axzah

Hey guys, not done a lot lately, Just A few little things...

12347452675_30489366d8_b.jpg
Got bored and did some smoothing, just thinking of ideas with what to do with the interior
12347706133_67dd9306a5_b.jpg

Did A little more leopard printing :spiteful: Love the roof lining so thinking of getting rid of the stickerbombing and get it matching :smile:

12347556035_8020a3e556_b.jpg
Will try and update more just not been doing much lately because of the weather, peace 8>)

VdoubleU

Like the clocks! Got a bit of a murder theme going on

Axzah

Passed my test the other day so thought I best update :D Leopard printed the heater dial surround

12884831753_60e2dcac0c_b.jpg
Also did the boot floor
12885226624_a3f2897ddc_b.jpg
12885257224_9bd578221f_b.jpg
The weather was good yesterday so I thought I would spray the bumper & the grill surround black, also put back on the orange indicators and spent all day cleaning it, but I wanted to go out so didn't have chance to take any pictures :sorry: