Sign in to follow this  
DarrioTangi

Blue Polo 1.2

DarrioTangi

17 years old and this is my first car. Will be a lot of trial and error on this car but will try my best. Will upload a better picture of the car later but its in fairly good condition, not great but not terrible. The car is as box standard as you can get hasn't even got central locking but this will all be part of the project. I will be going down or at least trying to be going down the euro route, always open for comments and opinions if its constructive if you don't like it then just don't bother. Only "mod" I've got right now is a active sub, its the twin 12" 1800W edge sub. Did actually install it in my corsa but this car popped up at a brilliant price and couldn't pass it up.

Will probably be asking for advice a lot but ohwell, all mods will be installed by myself. Might be fairly large gaps between Jobs as being 17 and working a part time job and full time apprenticeship so not a lot of money or time but yeah...

post-914695-0-21941100-1389392387_thumb.

post-914695-0-55502000-1389392397_thumb.

DarrioTangi

Basically not a lot happening at the moment just ordered a new headunit will

Do before and after pictures maybe some install ones, but also going to create a false floor for the sub. However I have currently done no work on the car opened the bonnet to a suprise. Nothing fancy but pretty sure the engine has been steam cleaned for a car with 90Ks on the clock that's a clean engine bay.

post-914695-0-73719700-1389572544_thumb.

post-914695-0-59156600-1389572566.jpg

H3RB1E

Plans sound good dude! I know what you mean about money and time, I'm also a full time apprentice (mechanical engineering) and am 18 so I can definitely relate haha :)

DarrioTangi

Yeah man its terrible I'm a service tech apprentice for Volkswagen but money is tight but should hopefully be getting set of BBS soon and I'm getting coilovers for free! I got fairly lucky there.

DarrioTangi

So basically long time no speak as to money issues and getting a licence but I'm back and we'll not a lot has been done got my headunit in and the car is lowered... On steels. Alloys should be going on this weekend along with getting the car mopped. However this is how the car sits behindpost-914695-0-63180700-1411409514_thumb.

scumbagmike

Looking good in that last pic. Kind of wishing mine was that shade of blue!

DarrioTangi

So basically I've been away for a while busy with work and crap and not much time has gone into the polo but she finally has some alloys now haven't got many pictures so this will have to do for now df7ce7eb8fe432546f1456a8a0ad7520.jpga53b2fb22c7fc21a73fdbf0952355011.jpg

iFlakers

Looks nice man! Love the alloys :tongue: