Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Club Polo Trackday - Open Pitlane in morning, time sprint in the afternoon

mark_crox

Right I'm thinking of setting up a Club Polo Track day on the Saturday 17th May at Blyton Park.

95a9a819-4330-4d0e-b61f-86dc4d8e7d2b.jpg

Some of you have been to Blyton before but if you haven't Blyton is a great circuit for all driver abilities with a mix of fast straights and corner sections as well as tight and technical chicanes. The most reassuring benefit for new trackday drivers is that if things do go wrong is that there is plenty of run off space along side the tarmac circuit. It's a circuit that really suits small cars like the Polo.

This even is going to be slightly different to a normal track day. We will be having a normal open pitlane track day in the morning but in the afternoon we will be running a timed sprint event. This will give you the opportunity to do something unique that is not really offered anywhere else and take part in timed lapping of the circuit. I'll get further information over the next couple of days!

This again will be run by our friends at Mazda on Track so you can rest assured that everything will be conducted in a safe but fun environment.

Normally this day would be £139 but we are able to offer it to Club Members for £89.00 or for Forum Users £119. This really is a bargain price for a Saturday track day!

Full payment at or a deposit of £50 will be required with full payment be made at least 2 weeks before the day.

To book your self on please add your name on the list below and send the full £89/£119 to paypal@clubpolo.co.uk

Please send the money using the 'I'm sending money to family or friends' option or add 4% + 20p to cover the paypal fees. If you wish to pay via bank transfer please PM me and I will supply you with the details.

Any questions please let me know.

1 - Mark_Crox - 1.4 16v

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark_crox

• harris.racing

• m4ttyf

• erixtar1992

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what was wrong with cadwell? looked a million times better

I actually enjoyed this more than Cadwell, as you didn't get cars such as nissan GTR's flying past you all the time, Its much more relaxed and easy going too. Will hopefully be able to come if i ge

I'm in or should be. Will get the money to you as soon as the car is sorted Mark. I'm up for doing Cadwell again later on in the year if you sort anything out. Awesome track.

actually seriously considering sacking off all types to come to this

jonPDpolo

Shame it falls on my Saturday in, bugger...

I don't have a Polo but I'm a bit of a forum lurker as I'm often on the lookout for a breadvan...don't suppose I can turn up in an mx5? Can't say no to a track day =)

If its not a problem I'll pop my name on the list and send the monies.

EDIT - Ooops, got this circuit confused with another and didn't realise it was on the opposite side of the country! ....I'll just duck out.

Edited by bignose
mark_crox

you are all rubbish! :) apart from Jamie and Matty!

Hurdey Yes Golfs are welcome! :)

Eric, Cadwell is a excellent track possibly my favourite in the UK. However a weekend track day there will be twice as much as one at Blyton and when we did it last year we didn't fill the number of places we had. Possibly because the price, even though we had it around £60 less than list price. for £90 the day at Blyton is really good value for money and is an excellent track with the bonus of a bit of competition thrown in :)

However if there is demand I can sort one out at Cadwell later in the year

i really did enjoy blyton last time we was there as its a cracking track and the run off areas fill you with enough confidence to go balls out in the corners even better is the free recovery service they have and the set up is a good one and if yeti is there to run you about for parts youre onto a winner as max found out after his dizzy gave up

I actually enjoyed this more than Cadwell, as you didn't get cars such as nissan GTR's flying past you all the time,

Its much more relaxed and easy going too.

Will hopefully be able to come if i get the G done in time.

• Like 1

I'm in or should be. Will get the money to you as soon as the car is sorted Mark.

I'm up for doing Cadwell again later on in the year if you sort anything out. Awesome track.

• Like 1

i cant afford to go due to my dog having an operation and having a 6 week recovery period

mark_crox

Guys sorry to have to do this but won't be able to run this now. I've got a christening to go to and its a good friend so I can't really say no! However the track day will still be running so if you do want to go book on here:

http://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/blyton-park---saturday-17th-may-2014--track-day--sprint-600-p.asp

However I will be sorting out a track day later in the year!!

Sorry again guys.

mark_crox

Eric, I totally forgot you where a track day master with all the track days you've done!! I'll see what we can sort out for you!

• Like 1