Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Blyton Park Track - Saturday 25th July 2015

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark_crox

• B-shaw

• kwijibo_coupe

• Tav

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good track to go to. Here is a video from a couple of years ago playing with a westy.

Club Polo 2015 Track Day at Blyton Park Some of you have been to Blyton before but if you haven't Blyton is a great circuit for all driver abilities with a mix of fast straights and corner sec

well got MOT Just sorting alignment, And try and cure this oil leak. Still need to get a few miles under my belt to then change the oil lol

Posted Images

wizardmanjm

I wanna have a go at a trackday when the motor is ready...who knows may get the bug and make a track weapon lol

mark_crox

I wanna have a go at a trackday when the motor is ready...who knows may get the bug and make a track weapon lol

It's totally worth it. Good laugh.. I went from road car to track car to compromised road and track car.. Now its more of a GT car.. :) haha

Tuition for total Newbees is available. See me in the morning and I'll point you in the direction of Nick who will be taking you round the track.

mark_crox

dam.... well its either being sold for scrap or some one wanted it for their polo.. I hope its the forma really.. :-(

wizardmanjm

It's totally worth it. Good laugh.. I went from road car to track car to compromised road and track car.. Now its more of a GT car.. :) haha

Tuition for total Newbees is available. See me in the morning and I'll point you in the direction of Nick who will be taking you round the track.

Won't be this one unfortunately as skint and busy but I definitely want in on some of the action and to participate in these events. When's the next trackday or hill climb sort of event?
mark_crox

Really??

who steals an exhaust??? Just the rear section or 'cat' back?

Cat burglar maybe ?

:shok: you're banned.... get out!!

:lol:

mark_crox

1 - Mark_Crox - 1.6 16v Club Member - Fully Paid
2 - kwijibo_coupe - G40 Club Member - Fully Paid
3 - citrus - Club Member - Fully Paid
4 - Physicsfool - Martin - mk2 G40 - Club Member - Fully Paid
5 - Yoof - Club Member - Fully Paid
6 - markisere - Mark - club member mx5. +1 my Dad polo cl turbo club member. - Fully Paid
7 - markisere's Dad - Fully Paid
8 - Samwii - Mk2 Loon - Club member - Fully Paid
9 - Tav - Eunos Roadster Club Member - Fully Paid
10 - B-shaw - Clio 172 - Club Member - Fully Paid
11 - JamieDubs- Polo 16V. Club member - Fully Paid
12 - Boni - Club Member (Citroen AX) - Fully Paid
13 - Raw - Club Member - Fully Paid
14 - yeti - ibiza (diesel :ninja:) - club member - Fully Paid
15 - hayesey - (g40 or a seat leon depending on which is working at the time)- Fully Paid
16 - Dave - sadly not a g40 at the moment (in many bits) volvo s40 t4 - Fully Paid
17 - Jsw - Renault 5 - club member - Fully Paid

18 - MichaelP - Honda Civic - Forum Member - Pay on The Day

Brake fixed. New plugs, leads and a fancy induction kit.

Just did a 800 mile round trip to Center Parcs Sherwood Forrest. 47.2 mpg in the Fiat 500 with lots of stop start motorway action on the way down and 85-90 on way home.

Mazda will use twice the fuel : (

• Like 1

Test run out tonight to make sure all is well. Load it up tomorrow and drive up Saturday morning.

Mark- MOT are aware that the paper section of your driving licence is no longer valid?

• Like 1
kwijibo_coupe

My insurance weren't aware till I told them. I only have the card thing now....

Any idea how they test the noise levels and what the limit is? Blyton's website says 95 decibels and MOT say it's 105. That's a fair difference...

mark_crox

Never been noised tested there. It's in the middle of nowhere so it's not really an issue. :)

• Like 1

Mike can no longer make this, Supercharger went on his way back from the garage (after he'd had a bit done in prep for this trackday)
Proper gutted :(

Offer still stands on hotel, got even more space now haha!

kwijibo_coupe

I'll be there with the camera, whether I get any decent shots and manage to get a shot of a laptop to process them after is a different matter....

Also I'll have my GoPro set up in the car too.

Taking GoPro and DSLR also.
Normally there's some sick shots that come from the trackdays, dunno who takes them though?

As mentioned supercharger decided to let go last night on the way home, at least the new braided lines and brakes are working a treat.... Hopefully it'll be back up and running again and I'll make the next track day with you guys :)

We've only just arrived at hotel aha.

Jamies car seems sweet though after a last minute engine removal

• Like 1
kwijibo_coupe

Would just like to say today was awesome! Had an amazing day, first proper track day in my own car.

Thanks to Mark for organising it all and thanks to Mazda On Track for putting up with us.

• Like 1