Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Blyton Park Track - Saturday 25th July 2015

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark_crox

• B-shaw

• kwijibo_coupe

• Tav

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good track to go to. Here is a video from a couple of years ago playing with a westy.

Club Polo 2015 Track Day at Blyton Park Some of you have been to Blyton before but if you haven't Blyton is a great circuit for all driver abilities with a mix of fast straights and corner sec

well got MOT Just sorting alignment, And try and cure this oil leak. Still need to get a few miles under my belt to then change the oil lol

Posted Images

wizardmanjm

That AX looks awesome! Noticed four stud as well, guessing 106 gti struts and rear beam. Who's is it?

And they thought that black stuff all over the track was rubber!

post-3073-0-73228100-1437928689.jpg

• Like 1

That AX looks awesome! Noticed four stud as well, guessing 106 gti struts and rear beam. Who's is it?

A mate of mine- Saxo Cup Car chassis components, PSA 1.6 16v on DTA management, all held together in a lightweight AX shell - he can peddle it well too, :smile: it's fun when we're both on track together, although my driving style gets even more digital!

Mark- thanks for organising this, had a great day! Few more tweaks to do before the next outing 8>)

• Like 2
wizardmanjm

Wish I had an AX track you and that's mad spec . Looks like you lot had a hoot I need to make it to the next one!

markisere

Cheers for a great day out.

just need to make a few more adjustments to the polo for next time.

• Like 1
mark_crox

I've come away from this with a complete different direction for the clio

You didn't spin did you [emoji1] [emoji106]

... bad joke! :)

What you planning?