Diablo Rojo ("Dibs")

Buggirl

Yep, hopefully the time passes quickly!

Fairly new to this sort of thing, but where are you looking for your filter upgrade etc?

Hey all just joined here recently

Got a Polo GTI on March 1st, private plate on.

I will get some better pics on too, but heres my red sexiness alongside a friends pure white GTD. :air_kiss: lol

post-923145-0-74511600-1457970061_thumb.

post-923145-0-65544800-1457970067_thumb.

• Like 2

Welcome fellow red GTi fiend! Looking forward to parking next to you sometime soon!

thank you buggirl! :D I see you went for the optional extra of having carbon effect door mirrors... wish I had too! lol.

do you know of any VW enthusiast meets or any that you attend? id love to start coming and yeah park next to you sometime for a shine off! haha :D:spiteful:

Edited by ziishan
  • Like 1

Loads of meets, infact we are having one in the Midlands this Sunday at a local marina. Check it out in the local meets section! I know Huddersfield is a way off, but if you fancy putting some miles on the clock you could come and see us!

I said I wouldn't get a nearly new car again. But every time I look at this I want to part ex the bluemotion for one exactly like yours.

• Like 1

So, today I have been playing with the Polo and got the number plate surrounds on after having to saw off the dealership ad from the bottom of the plates to make them fit! (This is until I get my pressed plates!)

Also, trying out a little detail on the diffuser!

post-916655-0-38864400-1458149035_thumb.

post-916655-0-90009200-1458149050_thumb.

post-916655-0-29391300-1458149067_thumb.

• Like 3

wow buggirl good touch of detail on that diffuser! what did you use for it?

And I know you haven't go any on right now, but I'm looking for some good wind deflectors for mine... cant seem to find a place that is trustworthy (bad past experience). can anyone help with a link or something? thanks in advance :)

oh and talking about mileage... I've just clocked 675 miles from new, in just under 3 weeks of having it :paranoid:

Edited by ziishan
  • Like 1

wow buggirl good touch of detail on that diffuser! what did you use for it?

And I know you haven't go any on right now, but I'm looking for some good wind deflectors for mine... cant seem to find a place that is trustworthy (bad past experience). can anyone help with a link or something? thanks in advance :)

oh and talking about mileage... I've just clocked 675 miles from new, in just under 3 weeks of having it :paranoid:

I am not putting any wind deflectors on as I love the clean lines of the Windows so haven't really looked for them tbh. I sure that someone will know though.

As for the diffuser, it's top secret lol !

I was heavily influenced by this!

Only joking about the top secret thing, it's sticky red tape to see what it looked like, but won't hold for long, so ordered some red plastic trim from Japan and I will let you know how that works out. Love your avatar btw!

post-916655-0-30318100-1458597714_thumb.

• Like 1

Well after playing about in the freezing cold for an hour putting the film on I decided I didn't like it and ripped it off! Typical!

• Like 1

Well after playing about in the freezing cold for an hour putting the film on I decided I didn't like it and ripped it off! Typical!

lol aint that a bugger! I was thinking red film tint at first, but now contemplating getting white led bulbs to replace the orange bulbs so that the foggies match the headlights.

Does anyone know what fitment bulb it is and how hard would it be to change?

Also looking to get the silencer removed from the exhaust this weekend... :spiteful: more grumbly note... and a lot more popping and banging! FTW! :badgrin::nod:

• Like 1

lol aint that a bugger! I was thinking red film tint at first, but now contemplating getting white led bulbs to replace the orange bulbs so that the foggies match the headlights.

Does anyone know what fitment bulb it is and how hard would it be to change?

Also looking to get the silencer removed from the exhaust this weekend... :spiteful: more grumbly note... and a lot more popping and banging! FTW! :badgrin::nod:

I too am looking at the white bulbs for the fogs now. Only place I have seen them so far is eBay. I looked at red film tint but too Chavvy! Don't want to make it look like a ford lol! I had the proper red trim for the diffuser arrive from Japan today and if I can finish work early and the rain stays off tomorrow, I intend to fit it! It matches the colour of the red GTi front trim perfectly! Excited !