100's of mk2/f parts!

Ricktech54803

Can you give a better idea of what you have? Engine, Exterior, interior? Coupe, Breadvan, Saloon? etc. etc.

• Like 1

I need this

5edb49451e57d3aedf762add22df0540.png

Plastic bit that holds the gear gaiter in place. Hopefully in one piece and without superglue repairs.

I'm sure I have one front window will double check which side it is! I have bready/coupe interior exterior engine parts gearbox 4speed, suspension sets exhausts lots of exterior trims bumpers doors bonnets! Just too many to list!

No gt cams sorry man all gone!

I'm after the sunroof wind deflector leg on the right hand side. I would also like the front arches from a mk2 and two 25mm wheel spacers.

Drivers side arch trim....preferably the joining small side bumper strip that meets with the wheel arch

I'm looking for these clips. Photo of my front with the grill off. They are along the bottom of the space where the grill was. Two of mine are broken. Do you have any?

post-15736-0-64139200-1440689357_thumb.j

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

worst advert i have seen in ages

No list of items

no prices

no pics

how are people ment to know what your selling or NOT?

i am after parts but but knowing what your selling and no prices

... i will give you a list of stuff wanted but you need to list what you have

Edited by series2
  • Like 1

That's tricky, to be fair. I've been asked the same thing. I have a whole car breaking - what am i supposed to do, list the whole car? Like, if you need a part, ask, i might have it.. Of thousands of parts i'm in no position to guess what people need.

So i sympathise with this guy - he's said he has 100s of parts, he clearly can't list them, so just ask him what you're after..?

• Like 1

Have you got a carb. Also need windscreen , front two wings and an ariel. Can you let me know if you have these please