Sign in to follow this  
Christian6N

My Poloshowpics `13, `14, `15, `16, `17 and '18 also online

Christian6N

Hello,

Here are my `13 - `18 PoloShow/-Social pictures.

PoloShow `13
PoloShow `14
PoloSocial `15
PoloSocial `16

PoloSocial `17
PoloSocial `18
I always had a beautyful time over there, thanks a lot.

cheers

Christian

• Like 2

nige8021

Great set of photo's Christian :)

mbusby993

Fantastic photos. :)

Looking forward to next year! Pinched the group ones to put on Facebook, hope that's okay. :)

wizardmanjm

I can't wait for next year's polo show as a first for me...any convoys leaving from the south I can join in?

Dean

2016 pictures added to first post.

Jake

Nice photos Christian, good to see PS it over the years.

Christian6N

Update:

Here are my `18 PoloSocial pictures.

PoloSocial `18

@Dean, would you plz add that link and change all the dates in my openingpost of this thread plz? thanks a lot.

• Like 2

dvderlm

Some good memories new and old in there.

Your Scotland and England extremity tour pictures look great too, especially the panoramas. 

Christian6N

Hey david, suddenly everyone was gone, had no chance to say goodby.

So goodby and c you next year.

And next year i will ask you for a german bread from your german bakery. :-)

cheers mate.

dvderlm

Yeah, I looked for you...

Even the gearbox team? They were re-checking a water flange when I left. 

One Roggenmischbrot added to my packing list. Sometimes the bakery has Pumpernickelschwarzbrot like two house bricks in size and five bricks in weight!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• kwijibo_coupe
      By kwijibo_coupe
      It's that time of year again, we are looking for entries for the 2019 Club Polo calendar.

The rules are simple, just post up a picture, the picture must be one that you have taken (or you have the permission of the photographer to use it) and you must be able to send me a high res or raw version. 

We as always want well thought out scenic photos. 

There are 12 months plus a cover picture that we need to fill. If you have a specific month you'd like to see your picture if it were chosen then by all means let us know when submitting your entry.

I'll start the ball rolling with a picture I took of @Ross36's Polo G40.

DSC_0326 by Steven Thomson, on Flickr
    • nige8021
      By nige8021
      This is an advance posting regarding "The Social" for 2017, mainly for those needing to get holidays booked before the new year. 

OK everyone, as most of you already know, Billing Aquadrome have cancelled all future car events, So we have a new venue arranged for the 2017 event.
      Kelham Hall & Country Park
      Main Road, Kelham
      Newark, Nottinghamshire
      NG23 5QX
      The dates have been set Friday 30th June to Sunday 02nd July

There are still a few items we need to get sorted, when these are in place, another post will be made with the final details, pricing etc, 
      You will then be able to book your camping via our shop,
    • Dean
      By Dean
      We're currently looking for a new location to hold our yearly 'Polo Show' - The Polo Social.

After speaking to billing today they've decided not to host ANY car shows, Their excuse "Developing the site for more residential caravans" and a letter is going to be sent to all the car clubs explaining this. So, have you been to a car show recently or in the past which you think would be a good location to host our show. Ideally we're looking for camping site/rally field with facilities (washing/toilets/showers) with electrical hook ups.

Please post your suggestions below:

Tel:
      Email:

What shows do they host?:

Many thanks, and we look forward to your suggestions.

• mark_crox
      By mark_crox
      The Polo Show What is it?
      The Polo Show is a social event held on 20th-22nd June 2014 that is put on by Club Polo which is open to all VW Polo owners from any Club.So if you are part of a local club bring everyone down and grab a spot in the field.

What to Expect?
      A relaxed event where you can catch up with other members, see their cars and meet new people from the club. Expect a big club meet which lasts the weekend with some beers and BBQs!

Whats going on?
      Details are yet to be finalised but plans are for the club BBQ to return on the Saturday night, Show and Shine on the Sunday. We are looking to have some things going Saturday day and hopefully a car related film on the Saturday night. There are also another German & VAG Show on at the same time at Billing so there should be lots to keep you occupied.

Where is it?
      The event is held at Billing Aquadrome, Northampton Billing, NN3 9DA. http://www.billingaquadrome.com/ 01524 781 453
      We have held the event here for a number of years and its an excellent venue which really suits the clubs event. There is food available on site and there are also a couple of pubs and a Fish & Chips shop in walking distance. There is also the Mini-Golf, Karting and a leisure centre with a pool.

What do you need?
      If you are camping then you need the general camping gear of tent, sleeping bag, etc. If you want to clean your car up for the show and shine on the Sunday there is a cold water supply so bring your bucket and cleaning gear. Also bring some money but there is a cash machine by the entrance to the site.

How much does it cost and how to book?
      If you are camping it cost £15 per pitch per night. A pitch is for a tent for up to 4 people the same as last year - if you have extra cars they may charge you extra.
      If you are not camping then the Day Rate is £10 per car.

To get these rates you need to supply the booking code of Polo14 at the time of booking for advance tickets or for the day rate you can show your Membership Card at the gate or if you aren't members then tell them the discount code.
      If you don't have either then you will have to pay £15 per person! This is due to all the other events that are going on the same weekend.

To book please call Billing on 01524 781 453 and be sure you say you are booking for the Polo Show (and ask to be put in Puddleduck field) and have the booking code handy.

If you want any further information or have any questions please post up here: http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=155

Follow: #ClubPoloUK

The Polo Social

Volkswagen Polo Owners Club

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines