Black GTI

NickHardcastle

Car is back in the garage on Monday for final few tweaks and make sure everything is running fine, so will finally find out the power it is making :D 

Edited by NickHardcastle
Reworded

• 1 month later...

Oooooops. Didn't mean push buy :unknw:

Starting to come together ready for next season. Soon to be slightly lower too! :D

IMG_1932.JPG

• Like 1

Got these fitted today along with two new front tyres - completely gone on the edge after only 12k due to the spacers. 

15934653_10211639126559901_291675770_n.jpg

Lowering springs booked in to be done in a couple of weeks aswell. 

• Like 1

Wow!  You have done a lot since having her!  I miss my GTi now more than ever looking at this thread.  I traded mine in for a brand new T6 transporter and got a ridiculously low payment for her!  I was then to,d we were moving into the multi-storey car park at work so gave me the chance to buy another polo so I now have a 1.6 GLX.  Got plane to make her a quick little car eventually but for now she will be standard.  Your GTi is just awesomeness!

16 hours ago, Buggirl said:

Wow!  You have done a lot since having her!  I miss my GTi now more than ever looking at this thread.  I traded mine in for a brand new T6 transporter and got a ridiculously low payment for her!  I was then to,d we were moving into the multi-storey car park at work so gave me the chance to buy another polo so I now have a 1.6 GLX.  Got plane to make her a quick little car eventually but for now she will be standard.  Your GTi is just awesomeness!

I would love a Transporter or a Caddy, or just any van, to make it into a camper! Love this little thing - loads more of little bits to do. Get it lowered, headlight brows and potentially strip interior and get bucket seats and harness. Should probably clean it first though! :tongue:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2017 at 05:21, Buggirl said:

Do you have a side pic?  

Unfortunately not yet. I'm gonna get some proper ones done this weekend hopefully and then I'll post :D 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Buggirl said:

Awesome !  Loving what you have done but you are making me miss mine!

You need to get another one then! :D 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Well.. I know I've not updated in a while so here we are. The car has changed abit, gone abit mad, and this is the end result! :D 

IMG_3923.thumb.JPG.a7ce4f520585577a134c2575ebd86ed6.JPG

IMG_3912.thumb.JPG.bbdde64aa53b8d082b065a3a7cd3e312.JPG