Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

How to edit your posts

aroncmc22

Am I missing something or is this to do with the new update? Can't see anyway to edit your own posts, anyone noticed this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• ShakeyJakey

• jonPDpolo

• aroncmc22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK thanks 

16 minutes ago, straydog said:

At the bottom of your post, there should be two text links. One for quote, one for edit.

Screenshot_2016-04-29-06-23-46.png

I can edit my replies, but I can't edit the first post of a topic I've made. I think this would be useful to have though, like if I want to add more pictures to a sale post

jonPDpolo
11 hours ago, Vio said:

I can edit my replies, but I can't edit the first post of a topic I've made. I think this would be useful to have though, like if I want to add more pictures to a sale post

If that's the case then add them in a new post and then message a mod/admin and ask them to merge the posts....simples 8-)

It's basically to stop people editing their adds or editing posts which makes a thread useless if there're gaps.

It's set to 24 hours after posting. Once this time has past, please just add any information in a post reply.

• 2 weeks later...
ShakeyJakey

I have the same issue I'm looking to edit the price i have put the car up for but cannot edit it - will i have to ask an admin to edit this for me ? 

Cheers,

Jake 

No. As above just add to the bottom of the thread.

New Price: £800 ono etc.

6 hours ago, ShakeyJakey said:

OK thanks 

Simply so we can keep track of topics and not have people delete them so they're empty... We can always remove personal info if need be.