Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

ClubPolo Merchandise - Ideas Thread

There is already a CP calendar that comes out each year :) keep an eye out in Dec/Jan [emoji3]

I'll be getting that! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• madnemo

• kwijibo_coupe

• Epick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick mock up of a number plate surround/holders   @nige8021 This looks a clean and simple design?.....

That is beautiful!

lanyards, hoodie jumpers with the above design, plastic number plate holders , a few designs metal keyrings, beenie hats, magnets, those old skool little fluffy fur balls with googly eyes that stick o

Posted Images

kwijibo_coupe

Once the show season is coming to an end I'll get the ball rolling for the calendar entries. So keep an eye out :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

We're looking for new sticker ideas!

Vintage style (Limited Edition)

StickerIdeas.pngStickerIdeas2.png

We're realised that stickers are evolving, do you have any sticker ideas that come to mind that we couple possibly do?

Fixed Tow Straps? (Various colours)
FixedTowStraps.png

• Like 2
JoeAutoglanz

Happy to assist with any chemicals or paste waxes if you want lads? Under your own branding, we can handle every step if desired. Just pop us a message if you want to discuss further.

Joe

• 3 months later...

Might get some new shirts made up for this year, as I've updated the logo to reflect the club. After all, we're an owners club of Polo's!

NewLogo2017-Shirts.png

@Buggirl - We can get these in women's sizes too.

Still have some old ones left;

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dean said:

Might get some new shirts made up for this year, as I've updated the logo to reflect the club. After all, we're an owners club of Polo's!

NewLogo2017-Shirts.png

@Buggirl - We can get these in women's sizes too.

Still have some old ones left;

awesome!  I actually prefer loose fit t shirts so a standard large one is just perfect for me, but thanks for the offer! How can I order 40 yrs one?  I would also love other merch.  I have already ordered my number plate surrounds!  The vintage stickers are ace too!

nige8021

@Buggirl In the shop :) Just select the size & quantity Click on the link below and it'll take you to the page

kwijibo_coupe

@Buggirl I'll be posting your number plate holder tomorrow :) if you want to order a T-Shirt tonight then I'll get that away at the same time :)

• Like 1
On 21/09/2016 at 20:30, Dean said:

We're looking for new sticker ideas!

Vintage style (Limited Edition)

StickerIdeas.pngStickerIdeas2.png

We're realised that stickers are evolving, do you have any sticker ideas that come to mind that we couple possibly do?

Fixed Tow Straps? (Various colours)
FixedTowStraps.png

Not or sure if there already is one but a sticker for each model of polo with the the outline of the model and the club polo at the bottom like on the t-shirts 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kwijibo_coupe said:

@Buggirl I'll be posting your number plate holder tomorrow :) if you want to order a T-Shirt tonight then I'll get that away at the same time :)

I have just ordered my tshirt so if you could post that with my number plate surrounds that would be ace!