andubz

1.4 6n2 Reflex Silver

andubz    3
andubz

ALL PARTS AVAILABLE - message me for info.
Offers welcome ? 

Reflex Silver 1.4 8v MPI ?

Cup holder - £20
6n2 coilovers - £80
Headlining - £10
Front bumper - £20
Rear bumper - £20
Tail lights - £20
Headlights - £20
Steering wheel - £10
Front grills - £15
Glove box - £10
Bonnet - £25
Central locking pump - £20
Seats - £40 
Boot - £25
1.4 8v Engine - £100 
Gearbox - £80
Dashboard - £30 
Parcel shelf - £10 
Switches - £5 each 
Air con unit - £15 

Collection only - Worksop, can meet in Sheffield, Doncaster or Barnsley

giingerben    0
giingerben

I know this is an old post but you got anything left? after a rear bumper and locking pump? cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Henry Powell
      By Henry Powell
      All I'm keeping from this is the engine, box, loom and everything of the driving gear. 
      Bonnet - £40
      Wings - £40 each
      Boot with spoiler (bad paint)  - £40
      Doors - £50 each (5 door) - all window regs/motors/speakers extra £20 per door
      4x Door cards - £75
      Leather seats £150 (drivers bolster is ripped)
      Carpet - £40 (boot carpet +£5)
      Gear knob & gaiter - £30
      Lower Dash and Centre console - £60
      Headlights (HID) - £50
      Rear Lights - £40
      Window motors - £20

The more you buy the cheaper it becomes, all parts are located near Frome (BA115HE)
      07895543304 for more questions and images due to upload limit
      Thanks

• pavzz
      By pavzz
      Hi there,

My pride and joy was written off a couple of weeks ago so breaking for spares :( 

All parts available bar the wheels rear brakes and radio. 

Got a set of Fkak street coilies on
      Clear front indicators and smoked side repeaters. New set of discs and pads front incase anyone needs a set. 

Email or text me for pictures

Collection only from Birmingham, call/text on zeroseven 519 540 541
      Email pavv.94 at Gmail dot com 

Cheers,

Pav
    • Leroy
      By Leroy
      Breaking breadvan, all parts available let me know if you need anything 
    • fred28k
      By fred28k
      Breaking for spares polo gti
      Alloys with almost new tyres £250
      coilovers about 1 year old £100
      Gti interior £100
      Engine and gearbox with new clutch recently fitted 104k recent cam belt less than 6k ago with wiring if needed £500
      5door wind deflectors £20
      Xenon headlights £100
      Gti bumpers with fogs £100 pair
      Anything else needed just ask and il give you a price 
      Open to offers on all listed
      Located near acle Norfolk 
      Freddie
    • dabigginger
      By dabigginger
      Sadly, I'll be breaking my conversion. I started on a nut and bolt rebuild project a couple of years ago, but I'm not going to be able to fund it to the standard that I'm after. As a result, I'll be breaking it. The main parts of interest are priced as follows:

The first lot of parts are available for collection only (in Southampton):

Complete engine (1341cc PSD engine with forged pistons, big valve head and piper cam); comes with engine mounts and charger mounting bracket. Has less than 8k miles since its rebuild in 2004 and has had its oil changed every year, so less than 1000 miles between changes. Also, one of the oil feeds at the back of the cylinder head got damaged many years ago. PSD blanked this one off and T-pieced the remaining one so that both the oil pressure sensor and charger oil feed run off this now. Comes with PSD toothed belts. Cambelt and waterpump ware last changed in 2014 by John Mitchell Racing. Receipts to prove. £750

G40 charger. Rebuilt by G-Werks in 2009. Has only covered a couple of thousand miles since. The timing belt was replaced by John Mitchell Racing in 2014. Receipts to prove. I also have a spare set of oil seals that I can provide with this. £500.
      PPP exhaust manifold; £350 Provisionally sold

PPP cat back exhaust; I cut the first 30-40cm off the front of this so that it could attach to my cat. I still have the cut-off piece, but would need welding back to the rest. £200

ATV gearbox; I've never used this, but it turns well by hand and selects the gears without issue. £300

8p gearbox; rebuilt by JP Race in 2005. Has only covered a few thousand miles since. Works well without issue. £100

PPP stage 2 subframe; unused and in as-new condition. £150

Polo GT charcoal interior; in good condition. There is a minor tear on the right hand side of the vinyl on the drivers seat and the cable that runs from the catch to the inside release catch has snapped (a common fault). Otherwise, the bolsters are in good shape and the fabric in good condition. £125

256mm brake setup; includes calipers, carriers, discs and pads. I can't vouch for the condition for the discs or pads, so you might want to replace these. £200

Rolling shell; I don't think there will be much interest in this as it needs a bit of money spent on it so I won't go into too much detail, but it comes with a G40 rear axle, Koni springs and shocks as well as VW Snowflake alloys. Except for that, it's pretty much stripped. Will need to be trailered. £50

The remaining parts can be collected or posted:

Helix organic clutch; again, about 8k miles on this. Good for big power! £100 + postage

GT inlet manifold and de-wedged throttle body with green injectors; I rounded off one of the bolt holes attaching the throttle body to the inlet manifold a few years back. It holds together nicely with the remaining 3 and not leaking boost. One of the injectors needs a replacement O-ring. £50 + postage

Strengthened driveshaft; Replaces the long one which is prone to snapping on high-powered cars. I bought this years ago and never fitted it. There's a bit of surface rust on it, but will wire brush off. £75

Mocal oil cooler and sandwich plate. £50

The engine, inlet manifold, gearbox and clutch are currently in one piece, so can be collected as a whole if anyone wants to make me an offer on a combined lot.

I have all kinds of other bits and pieces. If there's anything you need, just ask.