Dark Mode Now Availiable (Change via theme selector at the bottom of the site)
Sign in to follow this  
Dean

Welcome to the newly designed ClubPolo community

Dean

We've been working hard over the last few weeks and we're finally ready to show you the newly designed site! Our site is beautifully responsive and mobile friendly. Features including responsive drop down navigation, integrated with the powerful Swiper which is a modern touch slider!

Over the coming weeks we're planing to incorporate all our social accounts so information is easily accessible, although please be aware FaceBook is not a replacement of our Community Forums. This will always remain the best place for questions and answers about your Volkswagen Polo. 

Any issues/errors please report via the 'Bug Tracker'. Thank You.

Eunice

Sorry to have to say this but all I wanted to do was to get info on using a Bluetooth phone for navigation in a new Polo eg is it any good? - what phone works best? - how to make the connection? However all I got was info about navigating your site - great disappointment.

nige8021
5 hours ago, Eunice said:

Sorry to have to say this but all I wanted to do was to get info on using a Bluetooth phone for navigation in a new Polo eg is it any good? - what phone works best? - how to make the connection? However all I got was info about navigating your site - great disappointment.

Welcome to the forum.

You might find you need to ask your question in the technical section https://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/5-ice-electrical-and-lighting/ as if nobody has asked the question before no amount of searching will give a result